Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
insinuating that mountain dew is better than dr pepper

jesus christ i am shaking here. i need another glass of dr pep to cool down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Toiletron 9000 posted:

Cheetoes. To go with the mountain dew. It's the goon way.

hot or regular

careful with your answer

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

mcustic posted:

I got the plain one, they stock at least a dozen flavors so I'll try another one. The expiration date on the bottom of the can is almost a year from today, I think that means it's fresh.

true speak, dr pepper kinda tastes similar to root beers but not quite. i hear most people born outside of like north america kinda hate the taste of root beer, so it maybe it our form of vegemite.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

gently caress the ROW posted:

Personally as an American my favorite snacks are Mexican soft drinks and beef jerky. And jalepeno chips

mmmm yeah jarritos are p. bomb

• Locked thread