Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010
Superior european lips on cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010
Did you try reese's pieces yet. You can be just like E.T.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010
According to the food blogs and yelp real sugar is superior to that corn syrup poo poo and even better when injected directly into the vein.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

are york mints... american...?

seems like a snack invented by red coats.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

PlantRobot posted:

ffft atomic fireballs

Lemonheads are pretty good too. They are a legit piece of americana for the european to consume with his refined lips.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

gently caress the ROW posted:

generic chocolate cereal

I raise your generic chocolate cereal with government cheese.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

but Seriously this is the best American snack.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

Fetus Tree posted:

if you're snacking at all its almost a guarantee you're a fat american

usually if i snack i have a banana because theyre effortless and not too bad for you.

was your banana farmed with ethical standards tho. cheeze its never oppressed the brown/black man.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

Dianetics posted:

Flaming hot cheetos if you hate yourself.

After you finish a whole bag your heart pumps hard from all the sodium and u poo poo orange. It's pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

I would like to see the look on an Italian's face the first time they see an american dip a slice of pizza into some hidden valley ranch.

They gel up their hair, grab some spray on tan, and immediately convert to being italian-American.

• Locked thread