Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm literally pooping right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mustard Snobbery posted:

I'm drinking instant coffee right now and it tastes pretty good

I don't believe you

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

lexan posted:

I'm fat.

How fat

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Shithouse Dave posted:

I dated a fat dude a few years ago. Yes I'm ashamed.

Are you a girl or gay

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Shithouse Dave posted:

Breaking up with that rear end in a top hat was like that feeling you get when youve been constipated for a week and you poo poo out this 5lb monster and are suddenly back to your normal belt hole. Just absolute relief.

Youre gay

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Action Yak Police posted:

The only person I ever dated looked like Jack Osbourne and turned out to be a Trekkie. It lasted a week.
In my defense I was 15 at the time.

You ought to try again maybe

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I was starting to become nauseated working on the heavy bag so I went outside and made myself puke and felt way better. Not everything I ate just a few wretches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

boom boom boom posted:

I don't like anime as much as I act like I do

Why would you pretend to like anime?

• Locked thread