Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Got back from the Jets/Giants game. Geno and Amaro looked really good. Run game was fantastic.

Giants offensive line is complete trash and Eli is in for another rough year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Kyle Wilson :(
Yes Kyle Wilson is terrible, even when limited to nickleback. I still like Darren Walls to step up and play outside and opposite Milliner when he comes back. He gets knocked for dropping pick 6s, but he's been in good enough position to potentially makes those plays. Wilson, meanwhile, plays 7 yards off on 3rd and 6.

The Antonio Allen hybrid safety/press cb experiment is also intriguing.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

pigdog posted:

The matchup between Cowboys and Dolphins, two boring milquetoast teams, was a surprisingly fun game. Lots of big plays all around.

Hate to say this but Tannehill looks good.
Did you mean Matt Moore? Tannehill had a middling to bad line and 5.7 Y/A against the worst defense in the NFL. Not that you can glean much from preseason anyways but I don't think he objectively looked good, except maybe in the good looks department.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Sanchez had a 111.0 QB rating 9.4 Y/A in his 2009 rookie preseason.

http://www.nfl.com/player/marksanchez/79858/gamelogs?season=2009

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

edit, not reply :(

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

no but i do remember other jets fans downplaying Mark's int's by comparing them to peyton's rookie picks.

There was a point where through their first 3-4 years, Sanchez and Eli's numbers were almost identical. Im definitely a Jets fan who brought that up.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Here's a guy who probably wont overthrow Mike Wallace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

Most Raider fans want Matt McGloin to start over Matt Schaub

thats because Matt McGloin legitimately owns though
I'm legitimately more concerned about potentially facing McGloin week 1 with Schaub's tendinitis.

• Locked thread