Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Action Yak Police posted:

I had to Wiki this poo poo. Sounds a lot like a place we used to have around here called Tumble Drum. I think it's called something else now.

You had to trade in your tickets for erasers and plastic parachute army men.

god i loved those army men

broke the fan in my room when the 101st tried to parachute through the nazi superweapon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

"oh no i left my lovely little boy go unsupervised into a plastic catacomb manned by underage potheads and he came out DEAD"

how do you die at discovery zone? kids are so loving stupid

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Modus Operandi posted:

no proud white man plays in ball pits.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Prettz posted:

Excuse me while I set the record for the rock climbing conveyor belt. I'm, uh, pretty good at this. As well I should be, I'm already 10.

the gently caress? they did not have that at mine. guess a couple rich kids fall off a rock wall and suddenly people care

• Locked thread