Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how much would you be willing to pay for a sex doll?
$10
$88
$420
$69
View Results

• Locked thread
Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The Mercedes? Really? I guess it's fine if you like an obsolete fuckdoll. *yawns, puts arm around small Japanese silicone sex doll* Kimiko-chan here's got a load sensor that measures & grades my spunk and uploads it to my CumKeeper app via Bluetooth.

Hopefully my probation officer will let me trade mine in for an upgrade but sex crime ain' a game (or is it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

:nms:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cshVTH0MGw0:nms:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

lonesomedwarf posted:

that wasn't meant to be a pun and also it's been ages and i still wouldn't gently caress one of those horrible things why don't these people just masturbate

Because they are using them to replace people since real people don't want to touch them and/or they suck at interacting with other humans.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
these are the faces of men who have given the. gently caress. up.

no pussy ever, so I guess they land in that uncanny valley between human and disturbing subhuman creature (you know who im talkin' about...)

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
lmao when people start taking peoples facebook photos and 3d printing them into sex dolls

holy poo poo im ahead of the curve investors welcome

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
We bought a bunch of blow up sheep and sex dolls as pool floaties for our high school graduation party. They disappeared and no one would admit to taking them so at least one of my friends is a doll fucker.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Xarthor posted:

Shoutout to all my juggalo dollfuckers

Christ even inanimate juggalos look like tweakers.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Like, they don't just stick their dick in them, they buy them outfits & go on "dates" and hold hands and gaze at each other & they keep blogs and make up personalities for their fuckdolls. They make up elaborate backstories and give them hobbies to pretend they are doing in their off time & watch movies with them. The rabbit hole is so deep.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
wow.

grown men playing with dolls.

real mature guys, god, grow the gently caress up dad.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Freakbox posted:

Nope. Okay, nope. I temporarily win the thread (if there are winners in this horrible place); I found the creepiest sex doll. :magical:

:nws: :cry: http://imgur.com/Cn5nwxg :cry: :nws:

Can there be an Emoticon stronger than :barf:? Like, that smiley except he starts barfing up blood and dies? Please? We could call it :horrorbarf:.

According to the copy, it contains a "Simulated vagina". What, authentic vaginas not available? Well, actually, they are. (Yeah, I know, wrong species. Think that would matter to these guys?)

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

wow.

grown men playing with dolls.

real mature guys, god, grow the gently caress up dad.

you described these guys as "mature"? Not really, no. Emotionally stunted, to say the least.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
well see who is immature when I 3d print a sex doll of you and film me loving your mouth through the back of your throat, old man

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

well see who is immature when I 3d print a sex doll of you and film me loving your mouth through the back of your throat, old man

Now that's an image.

Of course, the plastic for my belly will be prohibitively expensive.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

these are the faces of men who have given the. gently caress. up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it0SSL1cU3c

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Sure, sex dolls are creepy and disgusting. But the moment it becomes a full on sentient android that wants to experience the emotion of 'human love' or a holodeck copy of Major Kira, suddenly it's acceptable.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

:nms:
http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?vide...kwhaleHolyGrail
:nms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JediTalentAgent posted:

Sure, sex dolls are creepy and disgusting. But the moment it becomes a full on sentient android that wants to experience the emotion of 'human love' or a holodeck copy of Major Kira, suddenly it's acceptable.
hmm. aatrek

• Locked thread