Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

she does some good impressions, especially of a baby (:pedo:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rUBVUzHiD8

i'm firmly in the "hot as balls" camp re: ms. grande, when she looks old enough. good lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

beyonce's voice is actually pretty annoying. it's strong and she can cover a lot of range but the timbre is bad and often unlistenable

and rihanna just plain can't sing, she sounds like a tryhard teenage girl in the shower most of the time

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

see: ke$ha

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Shoehead posted:

Rihanna has being gorgeous to make up for it.

yep

also i find her songs to be better than what producers do for beyonce, but that's just personal taste. rihanna's voice works decently for a lot of her songs, but when she tries to pretend she's a real singer is when it gets unpleasant

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Cubey posted:

beyonce's voice is extremely bad and her songs are the most irritating things on the radio from a production standpoint as well as from a singing standpoint. i don't get how the gently caress people tolerate her, let alone like anything she does.

not just tolerate, but worship. people act like it's an act of blasphemy to not think beyonce is the best thing in the world.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

nicki minaj actually seems pretty good to me

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

the point is that missy elliot wasn't a very impressive lyricist

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i still listen to missy songs but it's 100% because of the production and the lyrics are inconsequential (and bad)

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i like underground female rappers like kreayshawn and lil' debbie

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

ilikedirt posted:

http://youtu.be/8wlWHtme7II lmao if u aint seen it. prep urself for pure ownage 100% own town

mrw... (my reaction when)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

01011001 posted:

lyrics are overrated, w/e

seriously, lol if the lyrics in pop songs matter to you

(or most songs tbh)

• Locked thread