Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

~A-a h-h-hentai? W-w-w-with me senpai?~ :nyoron:
Hello there, Welcome to Let's Play Sonic R.

"Sonic R is a video game spin-off produced by Sega and developed by Sonic Team in cooperation with Now Production, for the GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox and Microsoft Windows. It is the fourth racing game in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, preceded by Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2 and Sonic Riders.

The game was released to start off the 15th anniversary of the release of the Sonic the Hedgehog series. For a short while, the Microsoft Xbox version of the game was released with a free Sonic X DVD. This game introduces five new playable characters, the Babylon Rogues and the E-10000 series. A sequel to Sonic R, entitled Sonic R: Zero Gravity, was released in 2008 for the Wii and PlayStation 2, followed by the Kinect-required game Sonic Free R for the Xbox 360 in 2010. This was the last Sonic the Hedgehog game for the GameCube and Microsoft Xbox worldwide, and the last Sonic the Hedgehog game released for PlayStation 2 in Japan."

I'll be getting first on all the races, And collecting all the chaos emeralds. Eventually anyway.
Joining me on this joyful ride will be Let's Play superstars Pins and SkippyGranola, And maybe some other people along the way. Who the gently caress knows.

That about sums this shitshow up. Let's get right to it then, Shall we?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

The videos:

Part 1 - Welcome to Hell

Part 2 - HAVOK in the City

Part 3 - Tempo da história com Pins

Xumtosis fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Sep 10, 2014

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

Reserved for some poo poo.

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

Pins posted:

I didn't auth this. You'll hear from my lawyer.

Jokes on you pal.

You can't sue yourself, Now can you?

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

Oh, Hello there.

Here's the next update, Or some poo poo.

Part 2 - HAVOK in the City

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

Here's the next update.

This one is a special update. I hope you all enjoy it.

Part 3 - Tempo da história com Pins

• Locked thread