Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

Oh ye gods, THIS. Somehow it was purchased and much awkward, poorly controlled "racing" was had. I remember the Chaos Emeralds being a real bitch to get in this. Seriously, who thought it was a good idea? It's not like Traveler's Tales is a BAD studio, but this was a serious misuse of their talent (Sonic 3D Blast being the "better" Sonic game they made, especially the Saturn version).

Oh, and it was released on PC, so there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

Is there going to be a showcase of the Tails doll? Because everybody deserves to see how creepy as hell that thing is.

quote:

How do friends dick each other over with controls this bad? Looks more like a game of Mario Party except it's less up-front about the luck factor and less actual effect on the other players.
There is no dicking over here. Everybody loses.

Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

Yaaaaay you got a Chaos Eme-ohwait

This game is still a horrible mess. The music in the City course is. . . possibly the least offensive, but yeah, still pretty bad. Knuckles is a jerk with his gliding all over the place.

Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

Ay-yi-yi, no me gusto! God, I forgot just how stupid the level design can be - "Hey, let's make these twisty, windy courses where you can barely see what's in front of you because the camera's so drat stupid! Good sense? What's that?"

• Locked thread