Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

super macho dude posted:

Uh... yeah. Have you took a step back and just soaked in the majesty that is the human experience? poo poo was bomb.

Idk man, I don't know how many sun sets and sent of pine trees it takes to get over being a third world child sex slave but I bet its a lot. What I'm trying to day is the human experience varies a lot based on the human.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

chaosbreather posted:

if you're a child sex slave i bet you'd genuinely enjoy any day where you aren't being a child sex slave, regardless of sunsets or pines

That's a really positive and refreshing out look on things.

• Locked thread