Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I don't really play video games anymore since I graduated high school but I'm curious. My brother used to play a lot but he says they are all the same thing these days. And just looking at it it seems like it's torn between bullshit big budget games that just churn the same poo poo out every year (CoD, Assassin's Creed, every Nintendo game) and bullshit indie games that suck (lol I don't know the names of any of these games). Plus apparently all the new generation consoles suck.

So why do you loving nerds still play these bullshit things go play a sport or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
well what's a good game to play i like max payne 3 it seemed fun but *~~gaming journalism~~* tells me it sucks

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
what about the wii U?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
are there any goons who don't play video games like every day

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

chaosbreather posted:

buy a ps3 volume, its super cheap and there are many really cool games on there

yeah or you could go outside and get a girlfriend

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I played Mario Party 8 a bit about a year ago and thought it was fun. I read some reviews for it just for kicks and discovered IGN or whatever has been complaining for every installment about its luck based gameplay that barely relies on skill. I mean...what? Like that's the point of Mario party

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

quakster posted:

somebody lock em in a room with nothing but a table with some dice on it. tell em theyll get out if they roll 24 three times in a row

that is nintendo-designed mp

The point of mario party is that anyone can win. From literal children to the biggest fattest Mountain Dew drinking gamer bastard. Or you can straw man it to death.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

quakster posted:

yes. while a physical group bonding experience for people who cannot partake in mutual sexual congress, such as blood relatives, is often perceived as positive in certain cultures, some individuals can become pariahs within their community due to their relative inability to enjoy such activities

You sound like you'd be really fun to hang out with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ArtIsResistance posted:

Video games are just like music now its just a bunch of overproduced garbage and you'd be better off just listening to death grips

Yeah. Death Grips. Great. Thanks for that recommendation dude.

• Locked thread