Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't owned a system since the orginal NES. Last month I decided to google PS4 games in an effort to talk my self into going to a pawnshop to buy a PS4. There are no good games any more. It's all Call of Gear Fields Honor War 4 and Madden.

Also those lovely indie games that you pay 30 bucks to download and it's a one hour romp through a game that looks shittier than the orginal Atari.

"But the graphics are retro!"

No. No they aren't. THey're just poo poo done by programmers too lazy to make real graphics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

King Vidiot posted:

I don't even know what games are good anymore,

HOnestly? None of them. Even the GTA games are boring and repetative. Every mission is the same.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Also, JRPG's are a dying genre and thank loving god. Why yes I would love to play [sterotypical anime loner] who's trying to insert his penis into the 7 year old princess he's on a quest to save while an anime dog and old magic pervert join me for 40 hours.

Battle! Time for the fun part!

*Stands in line*
*selects attack*
*anime loner pussily swings pussy sword stands in line again*

See how fun and full of excitment that was!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Also lol if you play games like Skyrim as anything other than an Alpha male berserker.

"Let me play a limp wristed mage. I feel more comfortable in playing a mage because I have never nor will I ever see a vagina in real life."

• Locked thread