Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dzarc
Jul 3, 2004

Stupid Newbie
This game is pretty fun if you like physics action games. It's free to play and I haven't encountered anything where I feel I'm being forced to pay. Although it would be nice to get better weapons... Even that is free if you're lucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SJOn_F1mfE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

Hey, someone made a thread for a game I worked on. :shobon:

I know it's not groundbreaking or anything, but I hope people are having some fun with it. I guess I can try to answer questions anyone has, but frankly I was too busy making the game to figure out how to get very good at it.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Is it possible to get new ships without paying the gold key currency?

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

Largepotato posted:

Is it possible to get new ships without paying the gold key currency?

I believe the only free ships are given for linking your account to Facebook, and then for getting a number of Facebook friends to play the game by inviting them - I think it's 9?

I know ships are unlocked by leveling up and by ranking up in PVP, but I think you still have to buy those after they're unlocked.

(I'm kind of shaky on the details because a lot of things are actually handled server-side by the publisher, so they could change things at any time.)

• Locked thread