Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

An overweight man who can knock out a trained man a feet taller than him with one punch is nothing short of awesome. I would love to have a beer with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

Dude's got a mean punch. Why be fat though? Like, he doesn't look very tall or nothing. Could easily cut some fat and drop a weight class, I think. Is light heavyweight more competitive than heavy or something?

The world would be a little less fun if he just looked like any other MMA guy. I want mid-life crisis dad punching buff guys taller than him forever.

• Locked thread