Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
start posting some sexethletes save thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
goonmeets are getting weird.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
can we get a giant sumo into mma?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
ok what if we flood mma with some shaolin monks?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

OMFG FURRY posted:

they have no ground game so they will all lose

well duh no women to practice on

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
they need an ametuer league just make two people at random from the audience fight.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Torka posted:

why do fightysport nerds always hate the heavyweight divisions

it's just straight up cooler watching two huge guys fight than watching a couple of twinks, even if the twinks need to be more tactical to make up for being twinks

we just need to give them knife hands, or put some sharp spurs on their feet like roosters.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Torka posted:

have they ever tried eliminating weight classes in professional fightymans to see if conventional wisdom (size wins if skill is equal) is correct

bruce lee dying made people get dumb about weight classes

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

MegaGatts posted:

Original UFC did not have weight classes. John McCain made them put in weight classes along with wearing gloves.

they should wrap some razor wire around the gloves. or make them use gloves filled with lead dust.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Flesh Forge posted:

I like this idea that very fat people are naturally good fighters, that is totally believable and I can think of many examples throughout history

all gladiators in rome

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Flesh Forge posted:

haha look at how dumb you are

everyone knows gladiators were all ripped motherfuckers lol

know this is a joke post was referring to the gladiator grave yard that got dug up in rome. all the fighters had skeletons of fatties, they figure they would cut into each others fat so they would bleed look hurt without really being hurt.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Zzulu posted:

How do you identify a fat persons skeleton?

skeletal wear and tear, and where the bones flexed.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

you irl posted:

oh i thought we were posting real men

how did that cow wander onto the stage?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

that's pure synthol, right? like what in the gently caress. im pulling 2 a days and no amount of diet/exercise could conceivably get me anywhere near that huge, gently caress.

well your mom needed to have conceived you by loving a bull or a moose for that to happen.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz3tPjLhw2U

old boxing more fun to watch than new MMA fights.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i want to see some mma fighters fight mike tyson in his prime.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i like you guys under estimating a coked/methed out 80's tyson, bet he would 1 hit ko most mma fighter and eat them like a zombie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

giZm posted:

Is that Uwe Boll?

so whats worse synthol muscles or bolt on tits?

• Locked thread