Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

texaholic posted:

another pro athlete OP

whered ur avatar go dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
http://m.ufc.com/fighter/Roy-Nelson

he s good at:

eating lard
punching hard

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

texaholic posted:

choose the wrong thread tag and got autobanned and never re bought my old avatar.

ugh i hate when that happens!!!!!!!!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Pumprag posted:

mma isn't a sport

tru but competitive eating IS

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
u havent felt the thrill of athletic competition till u seen a lil chinese dude eat like 50 hot dogs

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

brit athletes got you all beat, try pro darts player andy fordham on for size

this nigga built like a cabbage patch doll

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i can beat a ufc guy in a street fight 100% of the time and the way i do this is i sendually tongue kiss tgem then i spit in my cock to get it lubed up. then i slide it in there b hole slowly so they feel every inch until i hit there prostate which makes them cum hard. i call this the figure 8 headlock its my winning move

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ppl unironically discussing ufc in gbs itt

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
modus operandi owning whites itt almost as hard as white devils get owned in any athletic endeavor they engage in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
the white man is mentally and physically inferior in every aspect except for his willingness to lie cheat steal and rape his way to the top (attributable to their lack of soul)

• Locked thread