Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
Got my booze at the ready to practice for next week's Wisconsin/LSU game. "Dry run" may not be the best phrase to describe this practice session for next weeks college football viewing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
Go for it. Washington.

Edit: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
That was a neat run.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
Yesssss at the announcers calling out Nick Saban for being a weenie about up tempo offenses.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

Dr. Pangloss posted:

So, technically Tech runs an offense 7% faster than Baylors, but Baylor actually does stuff with that pace that makes people smile.

Texas Tech does stuff with the coach that makes people smile.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
Did everyone get that commercial for Smokey Mountain dip they just showed or just people in the south because it was the most SEC thing.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

LeeMajors posted:

I'm going to get regrettably drunk for SCar-A&M on Thurs....

:hfive:

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
From what I've seen, SHSU is not very good at tackling.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
:ohdear: SHSU

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Edit: Also what the gently caress is with this announcer sucking Bama's dick. First thing he says when asked about the new playoff system is about how it would have helped Alabama last year after the Iron Bowl.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
SHSU continues to try the "penalty defense"

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
I keep waiting for E. Washington to do something to just kill SHSU's momentum cause they seem like the better team, but SHSU just keeps making plays :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

pillsburysoldier posted:

ESPN added a good amount of probability and statistical outcome stuff to their team pages. Click on a team, click schedule, and hit the FPI tab. There's also a resume section, so we can see "what the playoff committee" may see

South Carolina's FPI
http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/fpi?id=2579&year=2014

LSU/Florida game is essentially a 50/50 :negative:

This system is dumb.

• Locked thread