Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

zionist jews, in an attempt to earn favor with the dark lord hitler, diverted thirty trains full of jews (and two trains full of cottage cheese) into the great gas pit

in memory of that fateful day, a gbs israel thread is gassed on the second of every murdermonth

hail gay satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
seconding the suggestion to wear a pink triangle to class

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

god drat i loVE OPS sorry hit capslock i love ops avatar

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
Thats good OP challah is my favorite bread but ive always wondered why it costs so much any insights yet

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

lonesomedwarf posted:

god drat i loVE OPS sorry hit capslock i love ops avatar

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

you irl posted:

the jews win everything, in the end, always

Prince Vladimir, the pagan ruler of Kievan Rus and descendant of the Vikings who conquered Old Russia, decided that he would take up a different religion. And so he had representatives of Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Islam, and Judaism come sell their religions to him.

He decided on Orthodoxy, because he was impressed by Byzantine's splendor. And besides, he had little interest in the other faiths. His ancestors had already rejected Catholicism. When he heard that Islam forbade alcohol and pork, he stated that the Russian people could not survive without their drink. And he informed the Jews that they lost so many wars, their god was clearly not on their side.

It's kind of poetic, I guess.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Contra Calculus posted:

yeah "science" major sure, dumbshit

oho, you want personal information so that you can pretend you have a boyfriend, huh? well, in any case, you should read up on grossman and take inspiration

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Rex Grossman is a pretty cool dude

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Clochette posted:

Prince Vladimir, the pagan ruler of Kievan Rus and descendant of the Vikings who conquered Old Russia, decided that he would take up a different religion. And so he had representatives of Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Islam, and Judaism come sell their religions to him.

He decided on Orthodoxy, because he was impressed by Byzantine's splendor. And besides, he had little interest in the other faiths. His ancestors had already rejected Catholicism. When he heard that Islam forbade alcohol and pork, he stated that the Russian people could not survive without their drink. And he informed the Jews that they lost so many wars, their god was clearly not on their side.

It's kind of poetic, I guess.

god is always cooking something up.

it may take 1000 years but its coming

stupid russian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
shoulda picked the god that lets you call down fire to win a bet and then slaughter his enemies ie the god of the israelites

• Locked thread