Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

GigaPeon posted:

Was there any significance to Judah meeting with Vigor. It seems like they were setting up some betrayal thing, but they never followed up.

I think he was just aware that Princess Carolyn's agency was tanking and was putting feelers out for a new job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dmitri-9 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ighWFgnkwv4

Prickly Muffin shot at the planetarium.

That is some next level attention to detail.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

SEX BURRITO posted:

Wanna hear all of Prickly Muffin and Left Tittt-ay.

My Hiney Ain't So Tiny

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The party when he sneezed on Marisa Tomei is one of his most painful memories, he runs through it during his trip in season one.

And the world won't allow him to forget it. Even in silly visual jokes, this show is cruel.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

It's a bit over the top but it's still in the same style as everything The Horse says in Horsin' Around.

THAT went well!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

coyo7e posted:

Been watching Justified, and I suspect that's how character actress Margot Martindale got the attention of whomever wrote her into Bojack. Goddamn she really is good, and she does a criminal badass very well.

That's one of the two roles she's won an Emmy for. The other was The Americans, I think.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

No Wave posted:

I assume he and her mouse BF are extra decent to make Princess Caroline's flaws more obvious, they can be missed when she's around the characters that are truly hopeless

That's at least part of it. BoJack puts out so many red flags as a character that the show needs to put big flashing arrows around the other characters' to make them stand out amongst the sea of bad choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Calaveron posted:

I like how the show isn't afraid to drop characters because in life people sometimes just come and go like Sextina the gerbil man with the deep voice Jill Pill Ethan and Todd's sexual girlfriend

The show should end with BoJack feeling like he's finally achieved some feeling of closure after making amends with all the people close to him that he's wronged over the course of the series, and then running into a homeless Ethan on the streets of LA.