Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I just wrote an email to SecretariatRulez96@hotmail.com

Let's see if he writes back.

Someone already did this:

http://imgur.com/a/X8Ufz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I've heard of Horse Actor Christmas Specials but this is ridiculous.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

Sign jokes are so good on Bojack, I would not be surprised if the writers all grew up on the Simpsons, which always had amazing sign jokes.

The Mr. Peanutbutter misprinted signs is probably my favourite re-occurring gag. I was amused to see Captain Peanutbutter had the same troubles.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Silly gag I liked: Juda trying not to make horse puns

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

The whole show is about toxic relationships (and people confusing fantasy and reality). But this season had a weirdly specific throughline of every character having a reason they could not or would not have children ever. Like even todd who's reason isn't really negative or anything, like he just got one too.

Dunno if we're still under spoiler black outs:

I'm not sure I agree - biologically, maybe? While it establishes biological children for PC as highly unlikely, it still seems like she really wants to be a parent, and adoption was brought up as an option at the end.

Bojack's sort of first taste of being a better person was in trying to do the right thing for the person he though was his daughter.

There's I don't know if Todd necessarily has a reason either - asexaul people still can have kids, or can adopt.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Aw, I always kinda liked "Horse with no Name" - heard it in GTA:SA and always thought it was kinda catchy. Never gave much thought to the lyrics. Didn't know it was regarded so poorly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

Most of the animal characters in this show have names one would give to a pet of their species.

Officer Meow Meow Fuzzyface. :3:

e: beaten