Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

CoolCab posted:

I love how we establish that there are no non-sentient animals, and then later Bojack orders a huge steak from a cow waitress and sheepishly goes "sorry!".

On a similar note, I pretty much lost it when we saw the LaBrea Tarpits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Medullah posted:

Also, Seahorse Baby gave me a very Futurama vibe for some reason.

I had the same feeling, sort of. He was giving me an "Adventure Time" vibe though. That whole episode was outstanding. (Though the biology nerd in me is a little disappointed the Sea Anemones weren't freaky animal-people as well, given the jellyfish and scallop ladies and the starfish guy. And no, I wouldn't have altered the scene they appear in at all.)

I might have binged on the entire season in the space of 24 hours, which was a wild ride. Also, a mistake. :cry: