Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
I was expecting some dime a dozen failed Adult Swim/FOX Sunday Night stuff, but I was wrong. This show is far better than it should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

LeJackal posted:

I err on the side of spoilers because I've been burned before.

I really hope something positive comes of this for BoJack. Sure he can be a super rear end in a top hat sometimes, but nobody is 100% a dick, right? He's a very sympathetic horse. Man. Horse-man. Man-horse.

I'm not sure of the proportions.

I'm not sure if he's more man than horse, or if he's more horse than man.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Could we all just take a moment to appreciate them NOT casting Jessica Walter as the verbally abusive mother? Wendie Malick is a delight! Well, maybe that's not quite the right word for Beatrice Horseman, but still.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

FadingChord posted:

If you are not out of the thread in thirty minutes, I will loving kill you.

Alright, you don't want to talk Bojack Horseman together. That's the impression that I get.

....is it the impression that I get?

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

I gotta say, though, the human characters look a little too much like Bitstrips. Especially Diane.

I won't be able to un-see it now.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Hedrigall posted:

Jesus loving Christ this is really dark guys, I mean I know it's the Bojack thread but Jesus loving Christ

.....gently caress, man. What else is there to say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Episode plays "Horse With No Name", Bojack played a Horse with no name in Horsing Around. Coincidence? I mean, maybe.