Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
I don’t know if it means anything, but is the finale the first time we see Mr Peanutbutter wearing a real suit and not his tacky tuxedo tee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
It’s not just terrible fans, Rick and Morty always felt to me like it was trying to have its cake and eat it with the whole “protagonist is supposed to be an rear end in a top hat, you’re not meant to like him” thing. Rick is a despicable sack of poo poo, but he’s also an unstoppable badass mega genius who can do anything and defeat anyone, and he’s surrounded by morons who he owns effortlessly. Compare that to someone like BoJack or Rusty Venture, who aren’t just assholes but flat-out pathetic losers who fail constantly.