Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

It's time for more Bojackkkkkkk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

2007 Mr Peanutbutter: Michael Vick made me a very strange offer...

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I love Woodchuck.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Just finished. RIP PB and Diane's marriage.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Does anyone have a gif of the turtle swimming in the intro? I want to make it an avatar.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Pope Corky the IX posted:

So my spouse and I love Bojack and tried Tuca & Bertie last night.

Is it largely an experiment in animation and sound design? Because we got maybe ten minutes into it before it became unbearable. We could not figure out what was going on. At all.

I went in expecting a Bojack spinoff in regards to the level of realism, and found it pretty jarring. But the first episode does a lot of heavy lifting in terms of setting up expectations and broadly painting the characters. From there on it really digs into the characters and doesn't leave them as tropes.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The series is gonna end with Marisa Tomei sneezing on Bojack.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Koalas March posted:

Extremely same

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I can't stand Speckle. Two kinds of oven fries was my big dinner idea, and now everyone is gonna think I'm just copying him.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

If the show didn't prove to you why that's a bad idea, well, try it and see.

A Single Sphink posted:

Put the curly fries in later, so they're both ready at the same time.

:boyfrinde:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I can't and wont accept this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

gently caress yes.

EDIT: I just need and want more Speckle in my life.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 02:41 on May 23, 2020