Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

THS posted:

not even going to give you the satisfaction

Man, you must gently caress real good like, 'cause it seems like a ton of people want your D THS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

a creepy colon posted:

its cuz he has an easy to digest catch phrase/posting style along with his unironic SJW posting. its perfect for people who liked gbs 1.0 but thought gbs 2.1 was a bit too far

Its better than your unironic pedophilia apologia that absolutely nobody likes but other weeb losers that occasionally venture out of BYOB.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

THS posted:

please do not fight in this peaceful thread it is haram

Ok, but only because you asked me.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

a creepy colon posted:

I swear every time someone thinks they 'owned me' by saying im a pedophile apologist they just out themselves and some dweeb who got molested as a kid.

take it up with your uncle you loving loser

You seem kind of defensive about it. You shouldn't be so defensive about it. THS has spoken.

• Locked thread