Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
I went to a club event for young tweens. My early blooming sister liked going to them, so she decided to take her late, well never bloomer ten year old brother.
It was really crowded with painfully loud music, I could see other kids doing heavy petting and stuff which freaked me out.
On the other side of the dance floor they had a tekken game hooked up that a group of kids were playing. It also had this rec room with free candy and a foosball table.
I played a game of tekken for a while but started feeling too anxious at all the sexual tension.lol im sure nowadays this place would be a brutal and insane child orgy.

I went to the rec room and ate pixie sticks compulsively because of anxiety. I've always shaked slightly when anxious. I waited there uncomfortably for a while until a few kids started kissing near me.
I'm not sure if it was just that or the pixie sticks but I started violently vibrating the foosball table like i was having a seizure. I shamefully shaked away myself to the bathroom until it became bearable.

EA Sports fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Aug 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont think so. when it was cold i guess

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

only when i make a martini

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
I have to shake your moms vaginal fluids off my penis every night op.

ayekappy
Aug 22, 2004

Brie Cheesin'
Once or twice I was super cold. Also I had a panic attack once and I think I was probably shaking some.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Sometimes after an adrenaline rush has worn off

Also sometimes when I'm using one of those massage chairs at the mall

Also the time I was in the earthquake simulator at the local science museum

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

why didn't you join in the child orgy?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Figuratively shaking right now

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
I'm straight

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Christmas Miracle posted:

only when i make a martini

I shake unless I have one in the morning.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

EA Sports posted:

I went to a club event for young tweens. My early blooming sister liked going to them, so she decided to take her late, well never bloomer ten year old brother.
It was really crowded with painfully loud music, I could see other kids doing heavy petting and stuff which freaked me out.
On the other side of the dance floor they had a tekken game hooked up that a group of kids were playing. It also had this rec room with free candy and a foosball table.
I played a game of tekken for a while but started feeling too anxious at all the sexual tension.lol im sure nowadays this place would be a brutal and insane child orgy.

I went to the rec room and ate pixie sticks compulsively because of anxiety. I've always shaked slightly when anxious. I waited there uncomfortably for a while until a few kids started kissing near me. I started violently vibrating the foosball table like i was having a seizure. I shamefully shaked away myself to the bathroom until it became bearable.

long story short: your sister got banged all over the club while you went autistic over a game of tekken

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i was extremely ill one time and was literally shaking, plus i was browsing tumblr at the time so it was a double whammy

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Stop appropriating parkinson's culture you scum (✿◠‿◠)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

just played pt for the first time with the volume cranked up and the lights out so yes yes i have

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

you irl posted:

i was extremely ill one time and was literally shaking, plus i was browsing tumblr at the time so it was a double whammy

may your triggers forever go untripped my friend.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Got so angry one time I ran into the bathroom and rage poo poo for like 20 minutes. Was just screaming my head off like a wild animal.

Needless to say never read LF again after that.

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
Yeah from DTs so bad I couldn't take the ativan they were handing to me at the detox (they would just fly out of the cup lol), so they had to send me to the hospital and I got stabbed a few times from the nurse trying to hook me up to an IV. I don't shake anymore.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
my urine flow is a little slow and sometimes i have to shake a little extra because my dick still has some pee in the urethra, and in public bathrooms im always afraid that other people think im jerking off, even when im not

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
ive got that bone thug urine flow

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

when i get cold and every once in awhile hwen im super hungover

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
like a Polaroid picture.

CCrew
Nov 5, 2007

I shake it like a Polaroid picture

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I have benign essential tremor.

In English that means I shake all the time.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Picnic Princess posted:

me, as well

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
yall should compete in the world twerking championships.

not snarky
Jul 29, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

isn't this already in english

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

people think me and my relatives are coked out 24/7 because we have a little hand tremor

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I've been in some earthquakes, nbd.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Someone introduced himself to me, so I took his hand and I was literally shaking it.

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
this thread is very triggering

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
once. it was cold.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Like once when I hit a deer on the way to work. But not right away, I didn't start shaking till I actually got to work (I managed to brake in time and just clipped the deer so there's only a slight dent in my hood). And even then, I think I was only shaking because I realized that would've been a great excuse to call off work and I blew it.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

yeah i think as a baby

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

i suffer from epilepsy

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Yivgev posted:

people think me and my relatives are coked out 24/7 because we have a little hand tremor

They think I'm afraid or nervous all the time. Had a dude ask me out because he thought I was hot for him and was super nervous, turns out I was just hungover and that makes it real bad

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

once when I had a seizure

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Sometimes when really really cold and a few times for no real reason but it's probably some sort of neurological thing.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
one time i didnt eat for like 2 days then i got drunk & smoked weed and started shaking and then collapsed on the street.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

it was cold

or, i took too much adderall

or coffee maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

misread as "literally shanking"

• Locked thread