Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Skyrims some drat win!!!! So is minecraft!!!!!!!!!

Tetris loving sucks!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Blake Stone was way better than Wolfenstein could have ever hoped to be

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

tetris is impossible to hate you gently caress face

tetris is a mathematical truth that transcends humanity. its literally universal. the pieces are every way you can arrange four shapes with four sides. they fall because gravity is everywhere. the gaps must be filled. whether a row it is full or empty is meaningless, both are equivalent as they have no entropy, the perfection of oblivion. efficiency is rewarded. there are no statements that rely on cultural context, or even biological context. hating tetris is like hating the universe, we're loving in it idiot, this is what we are, we are made of tetris

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

cod blops multiplayer is pretty fun when youve got some bros to play with

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Madden is better than Spelunky.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

chaosbreather posted:

tetris is a mathematical truth that transcends humanity. its literally universal. the pieces are every way you can arrange four shapes with four sides. they fall because gravity is everywhere. the gaps must be filled. whether a row it is full or empty is meaningless, both are equivalent as they have no entropy, the perfection of oblivion. efficiency is rewarded. there are no statements that rely on cultural context, or even biological context. hating tetris is like hating the universe, we're loving in it idiot, this is what we are, we are made of tetris

Tetris Penis

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

chaosbreather posted:

This is the right move

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Widestancer posted:

Tetris Penis

See? Tetris is for fags.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
this is like the 90th thread made about unpopular game opinions in this forum

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
uh everyone knows minecraft is awesome

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Contra Calculus posted:

this is like the 90th thread made about unpopular game opinions in this forum

Problem, fucktard?

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Dongslayer. posted:

uh everyone knows minecraft is awesome

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

flappy birds is a well thought-out and designed game

glam bam rock
Jun 2, 2009

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
WHAM BAM THANK YA GLAM

Widestancer posted:

well you do get to blow away nazis in wolf3d

but yeah blake stone owns

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

borderlands 2 is a boring lovely game with even worse writing

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The last of us was boring and repetitive and if you couldn't see the ending coming after twenty minutes of playing it you might not have an actual brain

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Ristolaz posted:

Problem, fucktard?

well these threads usually don't have very controversial opinions. in fact a good chunk of the time they have very commonly-held opinions at least on SomethingAwful(dot)com, my gamer friend.

like if someone came in this thread and said "portal sucks" or something, that would be a controversial opinion but no one is going to do that and even if they did they'd be dismissed as a retard or disingenuous because the portal games are really good games and pretty much universally-regarded as such.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
like outside of this subforum, saying "Mass Effect blows" would be considered controversial. but inside this subforum, that is a rather commonly-held opinion.

what I mean to say is there probably won't be that many epic flame wars im afraid

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

kmxexii posted:

well you do get to blow away nazis in wolf3d

but yeah blake stone owns

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
portal sucks

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

sansha shitbag posted:

Would it be possible to slightly reduce the amount of allowed trolling in the Games > Star Citizen thread?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Widestancer posted:

if this is an unpopular opinion then i am not a true gamer

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There is no such thing as a roguelike.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Contra Calculus posted:

like outside of this subforum, saying "Mass Effect blows" would be considered controversial. but inside this subforum, that is a rather commonly-held opinion.

what I mean to say is there probably won't be that many epic flame wars im afraid

Mario is a smelly idiot.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

If you combined Quistis and Rinoa, you would get Quinoa, a kind of high-protein grain that would have been a better character than either of them.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
Speedrunning is worse than Let's Plays in general, autists think too highly of memorization and the repetition of motions.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Team Fortress 2's procedural level generation is a disappointment.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Blister posted:

Speedrunning is worse than Let's Plays in general, autists think too highly of memorization and the repetition of motions.

gently caress off!!!

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Ristolaz posted:

gently caress off!!!

no you, jerk rear end :catstare:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Princess Toadstool should have died in Super Mario RPG to give Mario more reason to fight Smithy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Phantasy Star 4 is a myth perpetuated by Sega Genesis apologists.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Kiefer Sutherland is superior to David hayter in every conceivable way

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i agree with all the opinon s in the op.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Blister posted:

no you, jerk rear end :catstare:

:dogout::dogout::frogout::dogout::dogout::frogout::frogout::frogout::dogout::dogout::frogout::frogout:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Team Fortress 2 can be fun

rye on white
May 5, 2013
the sonic hedgehof games up to secret rings were actually pretty good, cant say anything about after that bc i dont own the rest

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Both DOTA and League of Legends are inferior to PS2 platformer Vexx.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Pokemon would've been more popular as a series if the protagonist was Danny DeVito.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
elder scrols online is quite a good mmo AND a solid entry in the elder scols series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mega64 posted:

Pokemon would've been more popular as a series if the protagonist was Danny DeVito.
Thanks, I needed a gimmick for my next update.

• Locked thread