Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Huh, I thought that the canon ending was the one where Nio went along with Ayesha and Keith?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ViggyNash posted:

All this talk about the previous game makes me feel like I'm missing out on a lot of interesting references. I guess I'll come back to this lp after reading the previous one.

It is a direct sequel and about half of the cast introduced thus far are originally from Ayesha.

One thing I found rather ridiculous was that anyone would ever give Katla the boot. Who could possibly oppose the immense grandeur of her hat?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
The witch costume has a kitty hat. Does it really require further explanation?

• Locked thread