Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames
the band counting crows have this song where this dude is all "me and my buddy mr. jones are just chilling out talking about how depressed we are in the year of our lord 1994". i don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

precision posted:

the band counting crows have this song where this dude is all "me and my buddy mr. jones are just chilling out talking about how depressed we are in the year of our lord 1994". i don't get it.

mr jones is his guitars name

precision

by VideoGames

warroar posted:

no way cause in the song he says "i'm gonna buy myself a green guitar and slay" implying he has no guitar. myth: busted

pig slut lisa

irl is good

precision posted:

no way cause in the song he says "i'm gonna buy myself a green guitar and slay" implying he has no guitar. myth: busted

he's going to kill mr (guitar) jones with his new guitar, it's so obvious, smdh

dogcrash truther

precision posted:

thats pretty much it. whats not to get

dogcrash truther
what i want to know is whats going on with "two princes"

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

dogcrash truther posted:

bah doo bah doo bah dah dah bah dah dah bah doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
It's about wanting to be rock stars. OP needs to be cooler to understand the nuances of early 90s rock and roll.

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

its about mr jones and me hth

verily carefree

warroar posted:

a ritard

by XyloJW
heroin was big that year - kurt cobain killed himself after his big record deal was up.

or maybe it was just singing about being depressed and having dreams of being a big star but in an ironic way

or a mopey way... i dunno it's not even that good of a song imo just really catchy, maybe i give it more credit than it deserves.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It was about Jesus Jones

tao of lmao

But why did Dishwala only count blue cars?

Disco_Bandit

Bwee
it was about three fifty

precision

by VideoGames

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It was about Jesus Jones

goo goo dogs

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
It was actually by seven Mary creed of the new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision

by VideoGames

dogcrash truther posted:

Ugh gently caress YOU this song literally just came on at work

• Locked thread