Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

Advance Wars is way cooler than Fire Emblem and they should have characters from that instead of a gay anime game for pedophiles.

Guess what, pedoshit sells.
RIP Advance Wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ohshit

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Cyra posted:

for real lucario needs to gtfo and who cares about a ninja frog jesus christ
:stare:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Gimbal lock posted:

The villager really is a lovely character regardless of which game you put him in. They'd be better off replacing that thing with Miis in everything, including Animal Crossing.

Remove everything Animal Crossing because they're all lovely non-games.

qnqnx fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Aug 25, 2014

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

sorry, animal crossing is great, and i don't know how you can honestly say they're "non-games" considering theyre one of nintendos best selling games

I classify them as chore simulators.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

if you removed nongames youd have to remove wii fit trainer, dumbass

That would be okay.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

darealkooky posted:

gently caress snake up his tight gay soldier rear end in a top hat, where the hell is a castlevania character so I can have the complete cast of captain N in this game

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I like Greninja, but I never main anything ever

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

...tell me how MK8 handles latency

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Mash posted:

it took nintendo 6+ years to make the same game again, but with a handful of new characters

wow

*a silent, inwards groan*

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

You have diet Mountain Dew in your gang tag so stop being so judgmental.

Ever since I noticed that I have been unable to look at it the same way anymore

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

gently caress off putty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

gently caress poo poo sorry Plutonis I'm trying to get that probation removed that was a fuckup

Friendly Fire -1 point for ZDR

• Locked thread