Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you wish brie bella died in the womb
come on nikki
come on brie
View Results

• Locked thread
Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

also lol cena vs wyatt

Maybe Cena will lose as he sells injuries from his match with BrahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA cena losing :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

^ ^ :kratos:

BigRed0427 posted:

Hey, I need anything to hope for right now.

Believe in the Shield.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

A Hall of Fame forum. :raise:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Reminder that WWE writers have literally "no idea what to do" with Ric Flair.

:geno:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Dexo posted:

John Stewart should probably kill this segment too.

:thurman:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

I miss WWE Fantasy leagues and scoring 62 points a night off Sandman cane shots.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Is this some sort of Scrooge Mcduck live-action movie?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

who is responsible for booking the same match in the same feud forever and never letting it breathe or grow at all?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

So is Shamus exaggerating his accent? I know Lana's is real but much less pronounced.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

Lana actually doesn't have an accent IIRC, she just speaks Russian fluently and enjoys being a ham.
I was going off the out-of-kayfabe interview video with all the divas that was playing before Summerslam where they just talked about whether they liked Trish or Lita more, she sounded like someone who grew up in Florida but spent 10 years in Lithuania training to dance (which she did)

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Tonight's Script:

MickieAJ loves TrishPaige

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

I was saying to myself that Reigns would be the perfect guy to have something to say about this. The continuity and references to the past really makes the Shield special in a world of endless sameness.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Engage

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Striking Yak posted:

Roman's new gimmick is he has a tiny Dean Ambrose on his shoulder that gives him moral advice.

Terrible, terrible advice.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

How many drugs do you think Cody does to prepare for this role?

all of them

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

So just spitballing here
  • PrimeTime Players are popular
  • Have a fun catchphrase and great merch item ($10 whistle)
  • Darren Young comes out as gay, getting tons of positive mainstream attention
  • Break up popular team
  • Turn Titus O'Neal heal, job him out a bunch without Black John Cena to cover his flaws
  • Have Darren Young win 1 solo match, then never appear on TV again
  • ???
  • profit

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Darth Mauldust

Best Dust.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

I love all Dust-based offense.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Zyla posted:

they seem dustrated

:thurman:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

God drat it, @WWE, stop having people in the same.drat.feud. every week. Give them matches against others, let the feud breathe.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

OK wait this is amazing.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

This is so bizarre and amazing, like that house show where Umaga was in Edge's gear.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

"I wish you died in the womb!"

:stare:

If only Nikki could wrestle!

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Blasmeister posted:

props to Nikki for actually getting that dead-rear end crowd into the segment at the end. Shame Brie is really, really bad at acting
If you can call a sarcastic "JER-RY! JER-RY!" chant imported from 1999 "into it," then sure.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Slater & Gator.

TWO MAN BANNNNND BAYYYY BEEE

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

ESS OH ESS

THIS SHOW KEEPS GOING

ESS OH ESS

IT DON'T BE STOPPIN

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

haha wtf Wyatt dark entrance.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

Was HHH in 2003 ever this bad? No he was not John Cena is the worst superman in wrestling

Even when :words: was :words:ing it up to the point where he brought a literal chair to the ring to sit down and promo for 20 minutes to start RAW he was still putting on tons of ****+ matches and being compelling, instead of "take beating -> AA -> no-sell" and made Batista (and Orton really).

Honestly, ending the brand split has been really, really bad for them creatively. Edge would not exist in a world with no brand split, because he would never be allowed to carry his own show the way he did on SmackDown!.

Shrecknet fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Aug 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Retail Slave posted:

Is Mickie James still an active wrestler? What I wouldn't give to have Paige bring her in, storyline-wise, and have her and AJ try to out-crazy each other every week. But this won't happen, because WWE hasn't given a poo poo about any woman not named Stephanie McMahon since Trish Stratus retired.
Theoretically Mickie is still active and with TNA (but pregnant).

Bringing in Mickie and Trish for managerial/advisory roles on dealing with this feud would be pretty great.

• Locked thread