Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

sportsgenius86 posted:

You could leave your TV off and just stare at it for three hours and that would be better than watching Raw

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

wandler20 posted:

Just got home, continue watching season 3 of game of thrones or watch raw?

One of the best segments on the show tonight was a Nikki Bella promo. So that should tell you how great this RAW was.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
I saw that they turned the Dusts heel because there's literally nothing left for the Usos to feud with apart from Slater Gator.

And yet that's far from the most annoying thing about tonight because John Cena.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

I just want to make another post about how bad that raw was because I still feel bad because of it

gently caress that raw was so lovely

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Honestly though the Ambrose Memorial and the stuff surrounding it was pretty good, and about the only good thing about this episode.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It would be pretty cool if they spend all month doing this and then Cena gets squashed again

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Wasn't it Vince's birthday today maybe he was so pumped up after hindu squatting 500 pounds that he decided to go hog wild in booking tonight's Raw?

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Oh, and Damien Mizdow and Miz doing a synchronised spin. I liked that a lot.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

The really sad thing is that this RAW doesn't even crack the top 25 in terms of worst RAWs ever.

ZZ Top RAW never forget.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That show loving sucked. If not for the former Shield guys I honestly wouldn't be bothering right now. ME. Foochs. King of the Positivity Patrol.

I'm taking over King of The Positivity Patrols duties, folks. All aboard.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Rollins' really good heeling aside, that was the most boring Raw.

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!
So Cena murdered the entire Wyatt family tonight and we have three more weeks until Night of Champions. What can we look forward to until then?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

John Cena is going to kill the American wrestling industry and that owns.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That Raw was so bad I can't wait for Monday Night Football and Thursday Night Football. I'm actually excited for Thursday football now, and that never happens.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Raw was a nothing show but I had a blast watching it

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pariah Rex posted:

The really sad thing is that this RAW doesn't even crack the top 25 in terms of worst RAWs ever.

ZZ Top RAW never forget.

It wasn't one of the worst Raws ever. Those are memorably terrible. This was just a completely pointless, boring, throwaway show.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

projecthalaxy posted:

John Cena is going to kill the American wrestling industry and that owns.

Uh, why?

Please let Brock win at NOC. Please God,

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

oatgan posted:

You must have Jagermeister pumping through your veins or something

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TEGGS posted:

So Cena murdered the entire Wyatt family tonight and we have three more weeks until Night of Champions. What can we look forward to until then?

probably a brock lesnar promo

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Pariah Rex posted:

ZZ Top RAW never forget.

oatgan posted:

Honestly yeah, this show ended bad and had that awful, awful Bella's segment, but really it was inoffensive and pretty meh for the most part. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to go back and watch some poo poo from the Celebrity Guest Host era.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

This was just a completely pointless, boring, throwaway show.

Seems to be a lot of those, lately.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

Recommend me some good MASADA and/or Jun Kasai matches for me to watch. I want to watch something entertaining now.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Here's a Ryback tweet to make you guys feel better
https://twitter.com/Ryback22/status/504071149366824960/photo/1

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Omally posted:

let's wait and see what they do with bray wyatt guys

Yeah c'mon guys give it time.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

It wasn't one of the worst Raws ever. Those are memorably terrible. This was just a completely pointless, boring, throwaway show.

That's what I said it isn't one of the worst RAW's ever not even close. But that last segment was peak LOLCena and I think that's what most people are freaking out over.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Dr.Smasher posted:

You must have Jagermeister pumping through your veins or something
hanging out with friends and laughing at the show is a lot of fun you should try it some time

p.s. it's rye not jager

Fibby Boy posted:

Recommend me some good MASADA and/or Jun Kasai matches for me to watch. I want to watch something entertaining now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAipdnxbRQE

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

Let me repeat myself from earlier, RAW opened with a legend's panel that talked about how John Cena may or may not beat Lesnar, then Cena himself came out to say he would do it, then the show ended with him singlehandedly destroying one of the hottest heels in the company and then his brand new best friends helped him destroy the rest of the heel stable. In between a bunch of jobbers jobbed, the Dust brothers had a pointless heel turn that will not work, Nikki Bella got mic time, and we were reminded that Dean Ambrose won't be on tv for at least another month.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oatgan posted:

p.s. it's rye not jager

good man, there

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

I'm taking over King of The Positivity Patrols duties, folks. All aboard.
No I wanted to be the new King of the Positivity Patrol, why don't we make it a consulship?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Positives: John Cena won that was good. Roman Reigns had good continuity.

Negatives: Nothing everything was good.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

hanging out with friends and laughing at the show is a lot of fun you should try it some time

p.s. it's rye not jager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAipdnxbRQE

Thank you. You are good people oatgan.

Chandragupta
Sep 2, 2009
Well I guess that wasn't as bad as the Cena/Nexus stuff.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It wasn't a top to bottom awful Raw. I enjoyed the Rollins Reigns stuff and look forward to their match. I also am looking forward to seeing heel psycho Dust Bros.

And everything will be pale in comparison to the day when Dean Ambrose returns.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fibby Boy posted:

It's not MASADA or Jun Kasai, but it's an entertaining deathmatch

http://youtu.be/zAtZd6ENeyg

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Bard Maddox posted:

Positives: John Cena won that was good.

false

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That show loving sucked. If not for the former Shield guys I honestly wouldn't be bothering right now. ME. Foochs. King of the Positivity Patrol.

TBH the former Shield guys are all really good and totally a reason on their own to keep watching.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Raw suffers without Ambrose around.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
2 things:

1) Say you have the book for the NoC main event. Do you have Cena lose in another squash for the 2nd PPV in a row, do you have him put up a valiant fight but ultimately lose clean anyway, do you book a gently caress finish, or do you have him win? If you choose the last one, you suck and I hate you.

2) Is Mickie James still an active wrestler? What I wouldn't give to have Paige bring her in, storyline-wise, and have her and AJ try to out-crazy each other every week. But this won't happen, because WWE hasn't given a poo poo about any woman not named Stephanie McMahon since Trish Stratus retired.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If Cena wins at NOC I will not cancel my Network subscription because the Network owns but I will never again just tell people to trust in WWE/HHH.

(All told I still think Brock will win but gently caress me sideways that was awful)

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I thought of one negative: it wasn't a 1 vs. 3 handicap match that John Cena won. Sorry for the negativity :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

oatgan posted:

• Locked thread