Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Capps, do you think you and Ixt are both town jailers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I joined late and haven't been able to really get a feel for the pulse of the game, unfortunately. Shooting from the hip I'd wager on uranus, I'd guess?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I joined late and haven't been able to really get a feel for the pulse of the game, unfortunately. Shooting from the hip I'd wager on uranus, I'd guess?

take a look at chaos and bn

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

CCKeane posted:

derp is literally confirmed town and I'm obviously town and TT is probably scum if you aren't because the supposed effort he put forward is process of elimination assuming there's 1 scum left which is silly anyway.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

capps is lurking hardcore incidentally

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

derp is literally confirmed town and I'm obviously town and TT is probably scum if you aren't because the supposed effort he put forward is process of elimination assuming there's 1 scum left which is silly anyway.

there is no way someone sincerely believes this

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

take a look at chaos and bn

I thought BN was confirmed?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

there is no way someone sincerely believes this

Where is your other effort that I missed?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I'd rather kill TT, but if he is scum and we lynch town Keane then he literally has no gameplan going forwards.

Keane lurks like a motherfucker when he's scum aswell, which is making it very hard for me not to vote for him right now

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Derp is confirmed town idiot.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

Where is your other effort that I missed?

no, what I'm saying is that there's no real way you flip immediately from talking about how a keane lynch is correct to thinking the guy who puts effort in on it is scummier.

derp, what do you think of this

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

no, what I'm saying is that there's no real way you flip immediately from talking about how a keane lynch is correct to thinking the guy who puts effort in on it is scummier.

derp, what do you think of this

TT I literally said you're probably scum if Keane isn't. How does that mean what you say here?-

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

On top of that what I'm trying to convey is that you can't put too much stock into NOT SCUM cop results in a game with wacky roles

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

TT I literally said you're probably scum if Keane isn't. How does that mean what you say here?-

yeah, I'm saying it's in no way a logical progression for you to make. Are you also scum in this scenario?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:siren: I challenge everyone to read Ixt's bouncing around today and see whether it comes off as sincere. :siren:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

yeah, I'm saying it's in no way a logical progression for you to make. Are you also scum in this scenario?

How is it not a logical progression for me to make?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

:siren: I challenge everyone to read Ixt's bouncing around today and see whether it comes off as sincere. :siren:

TT you are literally the worst player in this game right now.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

How is it not a logical progression for me to make?

"X is scum"

*Y lays out logical scenario that suggests A,B, or X are scum. Explicitly states only real lynch candidate is X.*

"Y is scum."

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

"X is scum"

*Y lays out logical scenario that suggests A,B, or X are scum. Explicitly states only real lynch candidate is X.*

"Y is scum if X is not."

There you go.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

There you go.

There is no logic here and you know it. This is so off the beaten path for you I'm comfortable saying you're not town.

On top of this:

Ixtlilton posted:

I'm guessing there are two scum left, even with the number of 3ps we've got a 3 man scum team in a 20 person game is pretty weak.

And the absence of any result in your favor I'm comfortable voting you and finding out your scumbuddy tomorrow.

##vote ixt

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

There is no logic here and you know it. This is so off the beaten path for you I'm comfortable saying you're not town.

On top of this:

And the absence of any result in your favor I'm comfortable voting you and finding out your scumbuddy tomorrow.

##vote ixt

TT you are so stupid it boggles the mind. It really does. It's just impressive. I really hope you're scum here so you have some excuse for this poo poo.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Ix, what did you claim again?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

TT you are so stupid it boggles the mind. It really does. It's just impressive. I really hope you're scum here so you have some excuse for this poo poo.

Yeah this is mad scum ixt

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
what i think is i want taste or keane or maybe dewgong to die. no one has been listening to me all game though so who gives a gently caress . also i have no vote

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

Yeah this is mad scum ixt

When have I ever been mad as scum and how was it similar to that post? Point out one occasion and I will self-vote for the rest of the game.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

uranus posted:

what i think is i want taste or keane or maybe dewgong to die. no one has been listening to me all game though so who gives a gently caress . also i have no vote

could you maybe tell me if you think ixt is sincere in what I think is illogical

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

When have I ever been mad as scum and how was it similar to that post? Point out one occasion and I will self-vote for the rest of the game.

You misunderstand

I am calling you mad

and scum

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

You do realize that I was on you right before I was on Keane so it makes perfect sense for me to think if it's not Keane it's you, right? Are you actually this stupid?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

uranus posted:

You and me both [phone posting, pretend this is high five]

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it would be nice if capps posted considering he has a vote

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

You misunderstand

I am calling you mad

and scum

You said "this is mad scum Ixt". I'm asking you to demonstrate how you can say that's anything like my scum posting, which I know you can't do because it's not.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the span of two days

Ixtlilton posted:

I don't want to kill Taste because he's a good guy.

Ixtlilton posted:

What if I told you you were wrong about Taste?

Ixtlilton posted:

TT are you sure you're town?

vicious

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

You said "this is mad scum Ixt". I'm asking you to demonstrate how you can say that's anything like my scum posting, which I know you can't do because it's not.

This is Ixt, who is both mad and scum in this game.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

the span of two days

vicious

Your posting changed my mind. Go read my posts at the time and tell me I don't show how they did.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

Your posting changed my mind. Go read my posts at the time and tell me I don't show how they did.

It comes off as insincere then too tbh

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

It comes off as insincere then too tbh

No it doesn't.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Big Nothing posted:

I'd rather kill TT, but if he is scum and we lynch town Keane then he literally has no gameplan going forwards.

Keane lurks like a motherfucker when he's scum aswell, which is making it very hard for me not to vote for him right now

I joined late and I have more posts than you. Calling me a lurker is nonsense.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

No it doesn't.

Well if you say so! :mrwhite:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I joined late and I have more posts than you. Calling me a lurker is nonsense.

yeah but like we're asking you to contribute and it's "I'm BP got nothing"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

Well if you say so! :mrwhite:

I do say so. And the audience can read for themselves, because I am the easiest player in this entire community to read and I'm town this game.

• Locked thread