Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

I do say so. And the audience can read for themselves, because I am the easiest player in this entire community to read and I'm town this game.

If anyone else actually makes an effort today maybe they'll agree with one of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

TT has convinced me ##vote Ixtlilton

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Big Nothing posted:

TT has convinced me ##vote Ixtlilton

BN, you're impossible to read :<

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

He's confirmed town he's just absolutely terrible at this game.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

And now I have to go to work and won't be back until tomorrow, oh no Ixi is lurking such a scumtell~~~~~~~

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Big Nothing
-Is Town
-Will not be lynched
chaoslord

-Cop, with town on me, capps and Magnus Gallant.
-Will not be lynched

Dugong
-Could be scum

Ixtlilton
-Could be scum

Jon Joe -> CCKEANE
-could be scum

Magnus Gallant
-Has a town result from a cop
-will not be lynched

mr.capps
-has a town result from a cop
-will not be lynched

Tremendous Taste
-Could be scum

Uranus
-confirmed town via toast

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

toast doesn't confirm uranus as town

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Incorrect: it actually does

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

if I had a vig I'd kill myself irl

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

if I had a vig I'd kill myself irl

You always have a vig IRL it's called Tylenol and alcohol. Drink your sorrows away

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
tt is kinda annoying in this game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

tt is kinda annoying in this game

at least I've posted today

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
awesome, i have posted twice

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I was planning on posting more but then the smash brothers demo came out so probs not gonna be back tonight.

Also I don't have a vote, so there's that too.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

awesome, i have posted twice

lie

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

I was planning on posting more but then the smash brothers demo came out so probs not gonna be back tonight.

Also I don't have a vote, so there's that too.

we're in no hurry, 3 days

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

chaoslord posted:

smash brothers demo

I want to lynch you out of jealously

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

You could always post your role pm, TT. It'd be the towniest thing you've done all game.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It says ixt is scum sadly

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Taste, would you like me to give two extremely convincing reasons that I'm town that if you don't accept I will be certain you're scum?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I have to go, so I'm going to do it anyway.

1. I'm clearly trying to draw a roleblock N1 because jailers aren't all that useful early game imo, and then when my actions fails N1 I assume it was a roleblock.

2. Hal hammers himself right after my post calling him town but that I'll have to hammer him anyway. Do you really think we were both in the scumdoc with Hal saying "I'm gonna do this thing that almost worked for Rarity in that other game" while at the same time I was posting in the thread "Hal's town, but I'm gonna hammer him anyway"?

Also your case on me is stupid and if you look at my four person list yesterday you and Keane are the only people left alive on it. So there's that. I'll go into more detail on why the other people are town here.

derp is town because he's town. Look at him, he's town. Same with BN.

capps is town because his response to the Hal shift was not a scum response and he's been jailing people to protect them.

Magnus and Dugong are both town because the roleblockings line up with a scum roleblocker, and Dugong claimed roleblocker/doctor and no one else has been roleblocked besides those two. They're either scum together or both town and I really highly doubt with a cop result on Mags and the way they've both played they're scum together.

chaoslord is town because he's a friggin' uncounterclaimed cop and if he were a rolecop like you want to think he had no reason to make up the forensic investigation instead of a cop result. And giving scum a forensic investigation is so anti-SK it's not even funny. Pig didn't do that and I'm willing to bet the game on it.

That leaves you and Keane who have played a scummy game, and barely a game respectively.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I will also add that as Ernest pointed out before his untimely and unjustified demise, Hal's role fills the "godfather" niche for the scum team in this game.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Eh, I guess it could be TT?

Also I will point out that I have a higher post count in this thread than some living players AND I REPLACED IN GIVE ME A BREAK YA BIG DOODY.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Dammit, i dunno which of you three idiots to lynch. ##unvote

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
taste or keane, kill taste or keane, kill taste or keane.

imagine me posting that every 5 or 6 posts for the rest of the game unitl they are both dead or i am

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm losing heart on this game

Ixt you're acting as if scum will never act in ways to appear town

Derp you're waffling back on accepting my logic or not because you're annoyed at the way I've played

Do what you want, I claimed early

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I can further confirm myself if you'd like. N3 there were no kills. I jailed myself that night. capps jailed Pmom, and the claimed doctor's action failed. Unless you think scum was going to kill the SK instead of taking the free lynch or that they tried to kill a claimed BP, I was the kill target that night.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I know I'm holding a bp I didn't start with so I can't really account on that

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

I know I'm holding a bp I didn't start with so I can't really account on that

Who would kill you this game, TT?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Also I'm wrong and I jailed Dugong that night, but whatever.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

But derp. did you give TT toast ever or does anyone else want to claim giving TT that BP?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Also, you got a permanent BP from someone that you didn't start the game with? Every other item so far has been 1-shot iirc.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I didn't ask for it. I'm just saying I've got it so who knows

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I didn't say perm

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

I didn't say perm

But your assertion earlier was that you couldn't count on the fact that I absorbed kill because you were BP.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

Also I'm wrong and I jailed Dugong that night, but whatever.

You try to stick me and then you give me wrong info even then :11tea:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm saying if I could have grabbed a bp who knows who else did

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tremendous Taste posted:

You try to stick me and then you give me wrong info even then :11tea:

Well yeah, I'm pretty sure me misremembering my order of actions caused you to scumslip with the BP though.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If you can convince even one person other than BN or derp that's a scum slip I will never play mafia again

• Locked thread