Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panoctagon
Sep 30, 2006

The guests seem more than pleased. How is the wine?
Didn't notice this go up, but if it's not too late I'm reconfirming my interest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panoctagon
Sep 30, 2006

I am confirming my participation in this game.

Panoctagon
Sep 30, 2006

I think one of my favorite things about the old monster rancher intro was that one of the monsters was just...an elephant. Flying in on a disc.

That poo poo ain't a monster.

Panoctagon
Sep 30, 2006

Panoctagon
Sep 30, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_5F1zYQF5M

Panoctagon
Sep 30, 2006

Asiina posted:

What I'm saying is that they suck.

That's what they get for being at the bottom of a caste system

Panoctagon
Sep 30, 2006

Is Magnus Gallant still in this game? He hasn't posted once yet.

Some pretty hardcore lurking if so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panoctagon
Sep 30, 2006

Reading through the thread now,

King Burgundy posted:

You haven't weighed in on anything yet and are one of the non voters. What are your thoughts on the game? Who are you wanting to vote before the deadline and why?

Yeah, still trying to generate some reads. Based on what I've looked at thus far, I'd probably vote BN, Capps or Ernie. BN and Capps feel like they're trying to shove a case based on very little pretty hard onto someone else Capps>BN>Rarity. Ernie did straight kill a guy with little motive it seemed early on. While I don't have the capability to say "town ernie wouldn't take that shot" like Ixt did, I still feel like it was pretty scummy.

I'm not getting this uranus (derp, I guess?) is confirmed town thing, Mills' case on that seems off to me, and it's far and away a stretch from 'mod confirmed' anything I feel.

##vote ernie

I'm not going to be around at deadline so I'll throw the vote in now.

• Locked thread