Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Reconfirming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

It's always fun to open a game to confirm and hey, someone's already been vigged and another one was attempted (assuming that's what the CHOMP was).

Also

GulagDolls posted:

rarity i'm sorry. cpig is a horrible monster for inflicting you with this posting restriction but you have to die

##vote Rarity

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Also this was going to be my flavor originally but I changed to something else cool + good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3i4VKa1f8Q

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Will I have to vote again in this brave new game or can my previous jokevote be grandfathered in? I don't know if I am capable of coming up with another joke

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Or, I guess more correctly, I dont know if I will have enough time to find another person's joke funny

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Good enough for me

##vote bn

Loyalty to the king

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

He was telling the truth about his votes not counting, so that's interesting, at least.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Gulag are you saying that you are going to kill capps?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Why would yall want to kill King DeDeDe? He is cool + good if not misguided.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Propaganda Machine posted:

Asiina really wants to be killed, so I don't want to kill her.

I'd love to hop on the Rarity train but I can't get a good enough read to justify it. I just hate those loving ponies.

I don't have any idea what capps is on about with bn. Is it any good?

If everyone wants asiina killed but is scared of a bomb or w/e I'd hammer. I'd also vote Rarity for the ponies.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

How many ponies are there?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

IT IS A BAD IDEA TO GIVE YOUR FLAVOR IN CERTAIN INSTANCES

I think only some people have counterparts due to this saying in certain instances.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Sorry to hear all that Asiina Air services can be bad sometimes. I had to run across an airports due to delays on my first flight to get to my dad's funeral. Running in dress shoes suuuuuuuuuucks. Made it though!

##vote jj because I am not a big dumb eff.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Dugong posted:

I am surprised that have only been 5 pages.

Labor day had a lot to do with it!

Ernie. posted:

i'm coming for you tomorrow

i promise

you better kill me tonight otherwise

Why vote for BN when you said this yesterday to Magnus, especially after that fake cop claim + you think he is dodging your questions?

Jon Joe posted:

I promise something much more hilarious than turboing me if I survive until tonight.

Waiting to hear back about this.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

mr.capps posted:

tt is probably scum by the way for that post alone

I dunno, I thought it was a good post. Captured my feelings pretty well.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

mr.capps posted:

you say this like it doesn't make you a stupid idiot dumb face too

I'm fully aware that I could be a stupid idiot dumb face, I just don't think a BN lynch is a good lynch. Kind of like Mills here

Mills posted:

ernie

i will personally guarantee that derp is town

but I'm saying it and it's about BN instead of uranus.

Gulagdoll's vote moved to PM, for those who might have missed it. Still don't know whats up with that.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote capps

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

mr.capps posted:

two
notice that tt was also a votestealer
duality, its in the setup

So tt is votestealer, ixt is jailer, you are jailer AND votestealer? Wouldn't duality in the setup mean you were either/or?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

To be fair to capps, Gulag did say

GulagDolls posted:

capps will die by my hand

But I just don't get why he claimed that he was the votestealer when he could have just let Gulag's comment go

GulagDolls posted:

i was told i'm not in control of my vote today

and I don't think everyone would have gone "Oh well clearly capps stole the vote!"

I dunno. I see capps point about none of this making sense at all for scum, but it's just... strange.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

uranus posted:

Just kill ernie. If hes not scum ill selfvote the rest of the game

I'd vote ernie if there were enough people to get it done

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##unvote I need a minute

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Thought we had something to go off of since capps got to -1, but I misremembered how Burgandy's role worked.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

capps cant vote with his own vote

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Capps I'll give you a fighting chance

##vote hal

will switch back a minute from deadline though if my vote will help avoid a no lynch again, sorry

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Good call, capps

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mills posted:

the gently caress

this has been my case forever, capps just wanted to not be lynched himself and called hal town, are you fkn serious scrub, get out of my thread

Haha, I was just jokin around. It was your case, you nailed it. Good job, Mills.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mills posted:

chaoslord are you related to starlord because i like his mixtapes

I had never heard of starlord before now, need to go investigate. No relation though

Mills posted:

who claimed first

capps or ? or ?

Tonight, the claim order was

1. tt
2. capps
3. Ixt

But ixt claimed to have been roleblocked earlier, which PM took credit for because of their 1-shot absorb. PM then came in and confirmed Ixt's jailer claim.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Too slow

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tuesday and Wednesday are my busiest days so I'm still catching up and trying to figure out good thoughts. That said, this post is on the money

Mills posted:

some of those players are dead

i feel like id lynch pmom without reading anything.

Lynch pmom for a better tomorrow

##vote pmom

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

uranus posted:

need more people to vote ernie or taste for my win condition

I will do this if you will vote for Pmom tomorrow

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

uranus posted:

its a deal

Which one do I go for?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote ernie

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

It's for the greater good because Pmom is a badguy. If everyone would just vote pmom today I wouldn't have to do it.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tremendous Taste posted:

it's not. Stick to who you think is scum, don't do a guy favors to make your case later

Of the three people who have multiple votes right now, Ernie is the one I'm most likely to vote for.

I agree that, in principle, yes, sticking to my guns and not voting someone else is better than trading a vote for a (possible) vote. However, it's deadline day and I'm the only person on my candidate. Of the three current folks with multiple votes, I'm already on record saying I think BN is a good guy and between Ernie and Magnus, I feel more that Ernie is scum. Barring a new lynch candidate coming forward, my vote is now where it'd end up in 9 hours anyway and at deadline it wouldn't come with a potential reciprocal vote. That means I've now got two votes (hypothetically) for an actual scum tomorrow and I'm voting for someone I think is the scummiest of the current "most likely to be lynched" candidates. I'm fine with what I did.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Fell asleep watching my Fluids lectures online to do some homework. Missed deadline here, didn't get homework done there... I'm only two weeks into this semester and I'm so done with school. Ready to graduate in December.

That's two no lynches in three days. I bet TT is super stoked about all this. At this rate we will probably set a record for no lynches. Congrats all.

Reminder that PMom is a badguy because they were the only person to visit KB the night he died.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Magnus Gallant posted:

That didn't happen?

But it did!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

chaoslord posted:

Tuesday and Wednesday are my busiest days so I'm still catching up and trying to figure out good thoughts. That said, this post is on the money

Lynch pmom for a better tomorrow

##vote pmom

chaoslord posted:

I will do this if you will vote for Pmom tomorrow

chaoslord posted:

.... That means I've now got two votes (hypothetically) for an actual scum tomorrow ...

chaoslord posted:

It's for the greater good because Pmom is a badguy. If everyone would just vote pmom today I wouldn't have to do it.

Practically every post I made in the last couple of days has revolved around the theme of "Pmom is bad". I'm either tunneling you super hard or I have a result. I had to be more straight forward and actually throw a claim out there because we keep no lynching and that's getting us nowhere.

Attention town: Notice that Pmom is now trying to argue the point rather than claim a reason to be visiting KB. If you don't believe me right now, that's fine, but one of these days I'll flip, and when I do, remember this.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

FFS ernie

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Not in the slightest, because the result PM I received told me you were the only person to visit KB. If you're really unwatchable, take it up with Pig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Pinterest Mom posted:

I did. He confirmed.

Well it might interest you to know that I'm not a watcher. I had a forensic investigation, though! It meant I could target a person who had flipped and see everyone who visited them the night they died. I picked KB. You were the only one who went there. So... yeah.

• Locked thread