Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

If there's still a slot open I'd like to play~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Are there any restrictions on... anime?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu aired on Sunday :negative:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

confirming. i got my top choice.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

the kirby animated series aired in the early 2000s

capps would have been what, 6-9? back then

checks out.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

capps was literally born after the original run of sailor moon in the us :2bong:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kumbamontu posted:

I read through Meinberg's miller claim but not the rest of the 300 posts, I will read them later

For now, who is the scum

ernie killed meinberg
ix says "town ernie would never have done that"
rarity keeps posting ponies

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Big Nothing posted:

Or you know, rarity is faking a pr to go under the radar?

Those giant ponies in every post sure are making her inconspicuous.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i don't want to victim blame but you did kind of ask for it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote bn

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

asiina do you have a posting restriction

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

do you get mad when you're VT?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

KB is way too nice and sincere, would vote.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Please be Diverse safely, Asii :ohdear:

Stick to the Designated Diversity Areas if possible.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

You can tell from the french signage and from how it's not YUL.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

kirby would/should just become a stump no

kirby has to be a mimic?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

my little kirby can,t be this cute :nyoron:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

kirby loses powers if he takes damage, maybe he could lose the copied power if he's the target of an action?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

uranus posted:

are you talking about kirby from the nintendo video game or some other anime kirby i havent heard of

kirby from the kirby: right back at ya! japanimation

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

I don't have any idea what capps is on about with bn. Is it any good?
it's fine? rarity was attracting votes (jokevotes?) because of her posting restriction because it's annoying

and bn spun a weird tale that she was pretending to have a pr in order to, um, fly under the radar. it looks a lot like someone trying to keep votes going onto someone for spurious reasons.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it's a complex show for grown, emotionally mature men

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dugong posted:

I'm going to bed once doctor who ends. There's a dinosaur in London but it ain't giving me inspiration on who to vote for.

is it a brontosaurus

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Voting mills is clearly anti-fun.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

This season's hero was actually Chad though.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mills posted:

my role requires empowerment from derp

lets go through 3 cases

derp is scum and i am scum
this would be dumb from a setup pov but well id just ask him privately empower me please, k thanks. but i didnt, so scratch this case unless you think ive come up with some super impressive gambit for nebulous benefit, not to mention the fact that this would have required cpig to actually think of this when building the setup which i doubt.

derp is scum and i am town
this would be dumb from a setup pov, like why would you make my enabler scum so i can just sit here ??? asking for enablement ??? and why would you give me a role that is actively hurt by lynching by scum enemy? so scratch this case too.

derp is town
win

this is only true for you. the rest of us have no idea if you're telling the truth about your role or not.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mills posted:

I said i needed an enabler from the toast guy, and miraculously, MIRACLES OF ALL MIRCALES, a toast guy appears later in the thread and he is an enabler. what are the odds

na mills you lied bro

we don't know enough about the set-up to know that
-you're telling the truth about needing a toast guy
-derp is telling the truth about being toast guy

for all i know, you and derp are scum or masons, and one of you needs to kill toast guy in order for (X) to happen, and you're hoping to draw a counterclaim from real toast guy

i don't know what the point of that would be, but we're flying pretty much blind!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ernie. posted:

are you reading the thread? this thread, not any other

sure?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ernie. posted:

capps

myself

mills and derp

that's four people saying they have counterparts

and then i forget who it was agreeing they might have one too when i was talking to them

do you think every single one of these people is scum setting you personally up to be flying blind? or can you just use occam's razor for 30 seconds

no, i believe in the counterparts thing (i think i might have one too?)

and i do think that mills' logic is pretty much sound if mills knows he's telling the truth

but i'm not willing to accept that derp is essetially confirmed town just yet, because there are scenarios where mills and derp are lying.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mills posted:

Would anyone object to a bandwagon on Jon Joe?

i always think bandwagons on jj are hilarious

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote jj

Ernie. posted:

unfortunately no there aren't, you'll just have to trust my knowledge of both players

fair enough.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Asiina posted:

Cpig I have to write up a post and it will take longer than 10 minutes so don't close the thread while I'm writing this post. This day took a huge turn to the lovely and I need to tell you all.

oh no :(

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

JJ

even i know you're reaching

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

did you see the dumb dedede game that was announced + released today

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I got a one-shot absorb from

CapitalistPig posted:

A winner is found. If you don't get a pm you didn't win.

so if your action on me failed that's why~

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

mr.capps posted:

of course i am not saying magnus and gulag are both scum but rather if magnus is town he would have no way of knowing gulag is town too

case close wrap this day up folks

i'm kind of distracted so i can't look over the whole dumb slap fight (though magnus sure looks bad!!)

but this is a dumb argument. you asked "who placed the vote". vote finder says gulag. magnus says gulag. that's not a scum slip, it's just magnus saying "the vote is from gulag".

the "your team" bit was irrelevant to the question.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mills posted:

This is a scum post. Ernie, ix, capps read this poo poo

##vote pmom

it was a lazy post, i was making it quickly while helping a friend move.

capps overreached on a post. i pointed it it out. and capps' response was something like "i don't need to make sense while i'm pressuring someone", which kind of stinks.

but capps' actions and claimed reasonings for doing them holds up as something that makes sense for a human being to do, and magnus' don't, so i ultimately think that magnus is a bad guy, and capps isn't. i just didn't like that one post from capps.

magnus seriously wants us to believe that his thought process went something like
1.i want to kill ernie
2.i will make a big fuss about killing ernie in the thread, for some reason. [as far as i can tell, the reason hasn't been explained]
3.when he doesn't manage to kill ernie, fake claim a cop result on him

when it really easily could have gone like this:
1.i want to kill ernie
2.ernie is dead

and unless "step 2 make a fuss" is explained, i don't really see how anything magnus did makes sense. typically, if you want someone dead, you don't call the shot and allow rb/protection to be used, you just kill them. and then he spends a bunch of posts arguing with capps in which he doesn't seem to understand why town would like to out someone lying about a cop claim??

(i'm also interested to see that magnus only ever says he was roleblocked, when we know that people whose actions failed don't get told the reason. that seems weird.)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ixtlilton posted:

Yeah, I thought that post was weird at the time, because Mags really doesn't look bad from that and that whole thought process post is bizarre and completely misses the point of everything that happened today.

Also hi derp.

It's not clear what you're talking about here.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

If I'm scum, I go for the most Juanito-y player. That's probably Ix this game?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote bn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i feel like a stump who doesn't have a vote but whose presence counts against the number of players voting needs to be town. it would be dumb for their drawback to be anti-town if their role is also anti-town.

• Locked thread