Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote Ixlilton Scum found, good game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##unvote

But seriously, i tracked TT to Ix last night. Everybody should have their votes today

Does a roleblocked player still get to visit a player? If not Dugong is the badguy for lying about blocking TT, but then why is Ix lying about having a vote? MYSTERIES!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

But lets see

Dugong is scum. Roleblocks the vote stealer

TT is scum. Attempts to votesteal Ix

Ix is scum. Jailed the BP guy [lol what]

which of these sounds the most likely?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I don't know because we have like 3 roleblockers or something ahhhhhhhh

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

You guys do realise Keane and Juanito both had random abilities, and Juanito flipped scum right?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Derp isn't scum you idiots.

How many times do i have to say this

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

:munch:

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

This feels hollow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

quote:

CapitalistPig wrote on Aug 27, 2014 00:58:
You are Commander Jeff Tracy!

You are town aligned and win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Power - Astronaut rescue team! - You are a dashing space hero, you may choose an action each night you may either watch another player OR you may track another player.

Drawback - Aging - You are starting to get older, if you use your power you'll have to rest the next night and wont be able to do anything.

• Locked thread