Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

CCKeane posted:

Yes, me saying "explicitly only against NKs" means what it says.

I was obviously talking to Mags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Magnus Gallant posted:

You obviously didn't make it obvious. Oblivious ogre

And now I did so answer.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I have literally never seen a BP state that it only applied to NKs before, hth.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

mr.capps posted:

why just shoot keane then

capps I would like you to read posts in this game instead of the other game in your mind please.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I can't believe I spent pretty much all of yesterday trying to convince you to vote scum when you were obviously going to lose a Thunderdome against me and you still wouldn't do it, TT.

I was the Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures, Jailer/hider and my disadvantage was that if I was ever directly insulted a random negative thing would happen to me after I smacked the offending player on the head. It happened once but I think Pig missed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Poque posted:

i super thought ixt was scum, but it was entirely because you had a big silly fight with TT about who was leading a lynch and it was suspicious as all get-out.

Poque, I expected better from you.

• Locked thread