Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It's not necessarily the story or anything the acting is just terrible and cheesy and dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The cartoons had a peaceful night and no one was killed.

It is now Day 4!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
PMOM HAS BEEN GIVEN A BOMB

IT WILL DETONATE AT A RANDOM TIME OVER THE COURSE OF THIS DAY!

PLEASE USE ##Give <playername> to give it to a specific player in the game!

Whoever is holding it when it goes boom will DIE!

Feel free to pass it around!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

The bomb explodes!!

Pintrest Mom- the Bus From The Magic School Bus- Self aligned was set up the bomb on d4

power - Humble servant of chaos - Little does anyone know the bus is a chaos worshipper and a sick twisted old soul waiting for the day it can drive the kids into the sun and let them out, if that cursed ms frizzle didnt have her powers and wasnt such a goody two shoes youd have murdered countless children by now. You may choose one person each night to kill, you are also a ninja and cannot be seen by trackers or watchers, but you will show up as scum on any cop result. You may also hide, on any night you hide you may not kill, but you will be unable to be targetted by any night actions

Drawback- if you are ever the target of any cop investigations you will lose all powers except your kill

The day ends! It is now N4!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kumbamontu posted:

is the OP correct about who is dead? that seems like way too many people to be alive.

I'll fix it later

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
uranus clear your loving inbox

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The cartoons awaken to find poor Angelica Pickles erased from existence!

Mills - Angelica Pickles - Town Aligned

Power - Bratty - You are a brat but you secretly do care a great deal about those rugrats, you are an elite bodyguard and may target one person at night to protect from kills, if you defend successfully you will kill the attacker and die in place of the person you defended. If you are the target of a protection on that same night or in possession of a can of powdered toast, you will kill the attacker and stay alive!

Drawback - if you guard scum you will give them a bonus one shot power and die.

It is now Day 5!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The cartoons finally made a concrete decision today, they would not be persuaded otherwise.

They cornered ernie. and banished him from the World of Jimmy.

Ernie - Self Aligned - Krang was banished on Day 5

Power -Krang starts with his Robot Body, In his robot body he gets a 3 shot flavor cop, he is also bulletproof and gets a one shot dayvig in his body. Once the flavorcops are used his Robot Body is removed and he is just a squiggly brain, as a brain he is hated and loses all powers. Wins when Donatello is lynched. (leaves game) If Donatello if vigged or killed in any other way krang loses his suit and becomes a hated survivor.

Drawback - If Donatello is not Lynched by day 5 Krang automatically loses and leaves the game. (Unless donatello was killed another way)

It is now Night 5!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

:getout:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
In the morning, the cartoons come out to an unexpected scene.

Kumbamontu was nowhere to be found and his home has been cleaned up.

Kumbamontu - ??? aligned ??? was killed on night 5

Power - ????

Drawback - ????

but over by his home, Juanito was found, it seems like he had a strange helmet on that appears to have jolted him with so much electricity that his heart overloaded and his brain fried.

Juanito - Bubsy the bobcat - Scum aligned was killed on night 5!!

Power - What could possibly go wrong? - Bubsy is a huge dick, has no regard for anything or anyone and may possibly be a sociopath. Thus, you are able to choose each night whether you want to do something or not, if you do something you may replicate ANY single mafia night action with the exception of a vig. You may opt not to do anything.

Drawback - This could possibly go wrong- If you do something you have a 5% chance to die, this increases by 5% each night you do something.

It is now day 6!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
votefinder is ALWAYS getting poo poo wrong, what a dick.

Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (9): Big Nothing, CCKeane, chaoslord, Dugong, Ixtlilton, Magnus Gallant, mr.capps, Tremendous Taste, uranus

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 15th, 2014 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 days, 11 hours.

IT IS A BAD IDEA TO GIVE YOUR FLAVOR IN CERTAIN INSTANCES

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Trivia Time

What 80's cartoon show featured adorable monkeylike creatures that fought a group of goblinoid creatures with the aid of an elderly wizard?

PM me your answer, first correct one gets a prize.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The day has ended in a no lynch.

It is now night, send actions.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
No one died!

Its now DAY 7!!!

To help you along.....

What 80s cartoon featured A 1 foot tall vetrinarian who lived in a tree?

First correct PM gets an all important prize.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Phone posting.

Keane was the last scum Town wins!
Also poque loses!

I'll post some thing better later.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'll be honest, I didn't even try to balance the setup.

I'm pretty sure it'll be a long while before I use vote stealing again, also more than one blocking role on each team.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yesterday I was this close to posting the scene in usual suspects where you find out Kevin spacey is keyser soze and then closing the game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mills posted:

HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE ME SOME TOAST NEXT TIME I ASK FOR IT YOU gently caress

He could only give it to each person once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It wasn't a mod error, technically he still did visit, he was just unsuccessful at stealing the vote.

Which is why I told bn he saw tt visit ixt or whoever it was

• Locked thread