Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
You guys forgot the part where Orpheus is so despondent after leaving his wife behind that he refuses to speak anymore, which eventually leads to his head getting torn off by some rampaging celebrants of Dionysis. Greek Mythology is pretty dope, and I'd recommend everyone pick up a copy of Ovid's Metamorphoses, which is where we get a lot of them from (even though Ovid was a love poet from Rome, he still loved tellin stories.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
but also after you've read the iliad and odyssey read the aeneid because its the best.

• Locked thread