Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

please draw my av vaping. the vape is blue and looks like a lighter. also my av is stoned

gently caress it, your av is smoking a blunt instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

lmbo

pig slut lisa

irl is good

alnilam posted:

if you have the thread now i have the paper now otherwise it can waeit i guess

nice, i'm on it, gimme a few

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

the thread has a probational title of "The BYOB Enhanced Inventors Club". basically if you get really drunk or really high you write down ideas for new inventions on a piece of paper. then the next day you post a picture of the paper (or you can type it out if you want, i suppose) to share your invention with the group. see i have this theory that there's actually a tremendous amount of collective mental energy in byob, but it can't be relased unless we get really hosed up.

so yeah, write down some inventions tonight and tomorrow we'll see if this thing's got legs.

hell yeah dude lets do this

i'm getting started now

with bong rips

GSJS you've always been good to me and i don't want to be a burden, but i would love a picture of moby dick with a "come at me" stance and chainsaw bears flying out of his mouth

whenever is fine it's p complicated

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

WD-40 posted:

hell yeah dude lets do this

i'm getting started now

with bong rips

GSJS you've always been good to me and i don't want to be a burden, but i would love a picture of moby dick with a "come at me" stance and chainsaw bears flying out of his mouth

whenever is fine it's p complicated

:O I might baher to be sober for ahtt one.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:O I might baher to be sober for ahtt one.

hmm. have to be sober. mmmhj

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

whao getting away drunk nowas

pig slut lisa

irl is good

whao getting away drunk nowas

i can't tell any difference :shrug:

deep dish peat moss

Can you draw me a cool 150x150 Clint Eastwood, Gospeed Johgn Glenn.?

deep dish peat moss

Gopseed Jhon Glenn

pig slut lisa

irl is good

almost there funnypost, i believe in you :unsmith:

deep dish peat moss

Gospel John Gland

deep dish peat moss

Gopro Joggin Win

pig slut lisa

irl is good

:gbsmith:

Afro Doug

Goodspeed, godspeed john glenn

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Can you draw me a cool 150x150 Clint Eastwood, Gospeed Johgn Glenn.?

starating to get drink enough to hae trouble draiwng

deep dish peat moss

starating to get drink enough to hae trouble draiwng

That's a cool rear end Clint Eastwood and it made me think how funny it would be if Clint Eastwood was chewing a bubblegum cigar.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Funnypost Collabo posted:

That's a cool rear end Clint Eastwood and it made me think how funny it would be if Clint Eastwood was chewing a bubblegum cigar.

aol..................................lol

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

alnilam posted:

if you have the thread now i have the paper now otherwise it can waeit i guess

Luvcow posted:

Ideas currently fermenting, awaiting thread...

pig slut lisa posted:

the thread has a probational title of "The BYOB Enhanced Inventors Club". basically if you get really drunk or really high you write down ideas for new inventions on a piece of paper. then the next day you post a picture of the paper (or you can type it out if you want, i suppose) to share your invention with the group. see i have this theory that there's actually a tremendous amount of collective mental energy in byob, but it can't be relased unless we get really hosed up.

so yeah, write down some inventions tonight and tomorrow we'll see if this thing's got legs.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3651982

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

MAORE

Afro Doug

[in drunk language] jobmspeb jomglem, draw thar farkin lamb scrape for me draw the landmscape. like the horizon man. holy poo poo.

Petr
dont mix wine and xanax duder :/

pig slut lisa

irl is good

whoops, sorry liebniz :rolleyes:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pig slut lisa posted:

a flower earning a diploma from a community college

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Afro Doug posted:

[in drunk language] jobmspeb jomglem, draw thar farkin lamb scrape for me draw the landmscape. like the horizon man. holy poo poo.

I traie four times nad my landscapes are awaful

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie

i love it! :love:

FluffieDuckie

new av spotted

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:O

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

new av spotted

do it fluffieduckie it's time

cuntman.net

draw me somthing i dont really care what its the thought that counts

Lil Cunty

Bo-Pepper posted:

do it fluffieduckie it's time

before anyone does anything rash i would just like to say

please do not get rid of the two tiny ducks

i would not be able to sleep at night not knowing how they were doing and what they were up to

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

since they're on the server couldn't she do something like

deep dish peat moss

playground tough

Lil Cunty

Bo-Pepper posted:

since they're on the server couldn't she do something like

openly crying itt

deep dish peat moss

I once got banned and an extra long probation for having the old :sotw: 50 times in my avatar text and casually posting someone else's avatar in the PYF Bad Avatars thread, and I want that back.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Machai

gsjg please draw bruce campbell's finely sculpted chin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

• Locked thread