Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

since they're on the server couldn't she do something like

peps i appreciate the effort you've put in here and i admit that's a kickin av. but i've had this thing for 9 years and at this point i'm too emotionally attached. i did however save john glenn's and your masterpieces in case i change my mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

one can only try

Machai

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I once got banned and an extra long probation for having the old :sotw: 50 times in my avatar text and casually posting someone else's avatar in the PYF Bad Avatars thread, and I want that back.

were you banned by a ghost?

Afro Doug

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I traie four times nad my landscapes are awaful

=(

vapoursquid

none other
the postingscape

deep dish peat moss

Machai posted:

were you banned by a ghost?

Yeah, because I'll gently caress up any mod that tries to ban me.

FluffieDuckie

i know it's late and i'm thrilled with my duckie as it is, but for education purposes, this is the vape i was talking about

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

FluffieDuckie posted:

i know it's late and i'm thrilled with my duckie as it is, but for education purposes, this is the vape i was talking about

That clearly looks like a hairbrush handle and not a lighter duckie

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
2 beers, a little Xanax and a few puffs of weed make me feel like this guy...

Awesome.

alnilam

Bloodfart McCoy

At first I thought the dog's tail was stink lines from a fart. And the dogs smile looks so content with enjoying his fart smell.

Doctor Bishop

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
so what happened to your av/title, mccoy? did you piss someone off or did you deliberately change it to something that's differently suggestive/gross than before?

i am he

post your dick

Machai

i am he posted:

post your dick

tastefully draw your dick

bacalou

Machai posted:

tastefully draw your dick

draw yourself tasting your dick tastefully

pig slut lisa

irl is good

nah just post it like i am he said

Hobo Grandpa

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

BOXED WINE best wine

Wrong, Carlo Rossi off the shoulder, best wine.

True BYObro style.

Best part about this link? It's a geocities website. Didn't geocities and angelfire die with Y2k?

playground tough

Hobo Grandpa posted:

Wrong, Carlo Rossi off the shoulder, best wine.

True BYObro style.

Best part about this link? It's a geocities website. Didn't geocities and angelfire die with Y2k?

nope its franzia

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

i am he posted:

post your dick

trace your dick and then turn it into an animal

Bloodfart McCoy

Doctor Bishop posted:

so what happened to your av/title, mccoy? did you piss someone off or did you deliberately change it to something that's differently suggestive/gross than before?

That was aaaalll me :dukedog:

Cosmic Charlie

Seriously though dont mix alcohol and benzos that can kill you

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Seriously though dont mix alcohol and benzos that can kill you

pfff. I'm fine

Cosmic Charlie

Thats a bad john glenn.

Bad.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Thats a bad john glenn.

Bad.

:(

ok fine

vapoursquid

none other
yolo

Cosmic Charlie

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Grandpa

"Trigger" is my trigger word.
Hobo Grandpa once saw the Rapture and the Faint play back in the day in Denver. He don't remember too much of The Faint portion of the show though due to mixing Xannies and alcohol.

I do however recall the car ride home some several hours later during a snow storm in which 1 friend fell asleep and the other 3 of us in the car were wide awake when the driver decided to do donuts in a snowy parking lot. We all started screaming while the car was spinning and the sleeping friend woke up and added his sheer terror cry to our sarcastic screams. He then proceeded to call us all "loving cunts" when he realized we were merely doing donuts in a parking lot and were in fact not actually about to die.

This has been another inane story brought to you by Hobo Grandpa™.

• Locked thread