Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I simultaneously hate and love this.

It’s well-executed and fits its army perfectly and I would never have it in my house in a million years. I’m having trouble just looking at the picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
oh to be as psyched about anything as that daemon engine is to be a rhino.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
The mouth opens and a squad of death guard slide down the tongue like a slide

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Improbable Lobster posted:

The mouth opens and a squad of death guard slide down the tongue like a slide

Complete with humerous slide whistle sound effects and confetti

Mouse Business
Jun 12, 2019

Thomas the Tank Engine has really let himself go.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Finally a proper Gremlins/Small Soldiers crossover

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It needs some noodley arms to wave about.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Mouse Business posted:

Thomas the Tank Engine has really let himself go.

Thomas the Plague Engine.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

enhance

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

These are the minis that keep on giving.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

rzal
Nov 8, 2007

It’s like one of those toy phones they made for toddlers was designed by Gwar.
It’s like a puppy was corrupted and doesn’t know it’s evil yet.
It’s like the floating eye monster from big trouble in little China wears the tank like a crab wears a shell.

I love it

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xQD-MfOuQA

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum

i need like 10 of these

is this just kitbashed from the gw skelly box?

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4hnA8jXwo

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

3d printed Baba Yaga house. In 32mm.

More pics here.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Ugleb posted:

More pics here.

This loving rules

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Ugleb posted:

More pics here.

FFXVI hell house is looking cool!

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Ignimbrite posted:

i need like 10 of these

is this just kitbashed from the gw skelly box?

From one of the old ones I believe

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

Crazy Ferret posted:

It is impressive when you think about it. Warmachine MK3 was the best version of the game, base rule wise, and was released to a lot of hype. It then preceded to fall down the stairs and hit every single step on the way down. Its a shame cause the DFW community was great.

It was kind of amazing that they went to the effort of setting up a regular test cycle system for rule and balance updates and turned it into entirely 'here's the faction we're buffing next, please buy it, your current faction won't get balance updates for 3 yrs'

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

xiw posted:

It was kind of amazing that they went to the effort of setting up a regular test cycle system for rule and balance updates and turned it into entirely 'here's the faction we're buffing next, please buy it, your current faction won't get balance updates for 3 yrs'

A.K.A. the classic GW business model.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Moola posted:

FFXVI hell house is looking cool!

These cash shop mounts are starting to get confusingly elaborate.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Ugleb posted:

A.K.A. the classic GW business model.

Nah. GW was always more "buy the models/hobby" rather than the game. So they survive as long as they keep pumping out cool models. Sure there's a group of meta-tourney chasers who care about the rules but there's a bigger crowd who just want to chill and push mans around.

Warmahordes was very much more focused on the hypercompetitive scene and playing like you got a pair so loving with their rules definitely hurt them more. From my brief time playing their games they were actively anti-hobby (no converting at all for events!) which means no hobbyist backbone to fall back on.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/JohnDiesattheEn/status/1364299700946546689?s=20

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

My brain is having a hard time processing what it's looking at here. I still almost feel that the model has been photoshopped out of the picture.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Vantablack and the like is fun stuff.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

infinity has mechs. in the biohacker faction, their "mech" is a larger version of the bioarmor many of them wear and the pilot is a woman. armed with this information a poaster on the official forums believes it is his duty to sculpt a heaving pair of bazongas on it and this is the conclusion

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I'm bad enough at photographing my minis that I can easily achieve this effect without fancy paint.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Like because dude said it was a fairy, I can see the outline of it, but if I didn't know what to look for, that would be more disturbing.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

goatface posted:

Vantablack and the like is fun stuff.

Yeah, I have a bottle of the same black 3.0 or whatever and i've been meaning to make some spoopy miniatures with it for ages

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Squidmar tried out MUSOU black on a mini and compared with some regular hobby black paints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMgPNudXHV4

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Cat Face Joe posted:

infinity has mechs. in the biohacker faction, their "mech" is a larger version of the bioarmor many of them wear and the pilot is a woman. armed with this information a poaster on the official forums believes it is his duty to sculpt a heaving pair of bazongas on it and this is the conclusion

holy poo poo

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

alot going on in here but lollin' at ww2 was just hitler expressing himself

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Nebalebadingdong posted:

alot going on in here but lollin' at ww2 was just hitler expressing himself

Yeah the “Holocaust was free speech” argument is really loving with my head here. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything so gonzo in my life.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

That post strikes me as English second language getting blazed and feeling profound. I don't think they're expressing the view ww2 was a simple clash of views. I think what they're trying to say is the first guy saying "everyone is entitled to their own opinion" can gently caress off, reducing ww2 to *reasonable Hitler* to badly illustrate their point.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Unspiration: Did you just go full Godwin because you have to put boobs on a miniature?

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib

Cat Face Joe posted:

The Maruts TAG not only has robotits but a dumptruck rear end.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Eediot Jedi posted:

That post strikes me as English second language getting blazed and feeling profound. I don't think they're expressing the view ww2 was a simple clash of views. I think what they're trying to say is the first guy saying "everyone is entitled to their own opinion" can gently caress off, reducing ww2 to *reasonable Hitler* to badly illustrate their point.

It is kinda all over the place, he briefly describes Hitler's actions as horrific while also saying 'dude was expressing himself'.

I had a point but am trying to express it while ramming my foot into my own mouth with a bizzare example.

Lasting Damage posted:

The Maruts TAG not only has robotits but a dumptruck rear end.

Please. Nobody can even see those boobs at gaming distance, clearly someone needs to fix the sculptor's mistake!!!

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Feb 25, 2021

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

honestly I love the "WW II (read about it kiddo...)" bit. It's like a hipster going "hey I heard about this cool little war, oh you probably wouldn't know about it, world war II..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Why does a robot need high heels and accentuated butt cheeks?

Robutt.