Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

I don’t get it. It’s just 3 normal goblins standing there

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

I can hear this picture.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

That's from here if you haven't seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAemdxSz2g

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

well, now I know how to do a T-1000 mini if I'm ever in that situation

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

It looks like it would feel squishy.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

New Wave Jose posted:

Adorably.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

New Wave Jose posted:

<Obiwan voice>"Those aren't goblins..."</Obiwan voice>

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Chainclaw posted:

That's from here if you haven't seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAemdxSz2g

That was a real fun video, but of course that daemonette sold for the most.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

bbcisdabomb posted:

Foreverial layered and loving it

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

bbcisdabomb posted:

lmao

:allears:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

100 what? 100 WHAT?!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Scratch Monkey posted:

100 what? 100 WHAT?!

'ardcoat, apparently

But yeah

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
100 coats of Pony Jar Pearl

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Honestly that's probably the most SFW Daemonette I've ever seen.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Ages and ages ago Misfire! printed a guest comic I wrote about daemonettes and it wasn't an entirely dissimilar joke. The computer it was saved on is long gone and I've never found it in the internet archives even though I've found old Misfire comics.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Peppa Squigs. WAAGH WAAGH.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

This I like

This I don't. :catstare:

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Zil posted:

This I like

well SOMEONE did

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

well SOMEONE did

A little too much perhaps....

Oh hey, more dumpy marines!

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Feb 8, 2023

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

The 100 glazed Daemonatte makes me thing of more practical uses for Too Much Ardcoat to sell home a nasty ooze monster or maybe a gelatinous cube with a skeleton in it.

I think I'd use UV resin tho ardcoat seems expensive.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"

Zil posted:

<goomonette>

You don't varnish your minis? For shame.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Wrr posted:

The 100 glazed Daemonatte makes me thing of more practical uses for Too Much Ardcoat to sell home a nasty ooze monster or maybe a gelatinous cube with a skeleton in it.

I think I'd use UV resin tho ardcoat seems expensive.

Clear acrylic cube + hot glue + green and yellow ink/contrast would be even cheaper for a gelatinous cube

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

These are called "cum tributes" or something, no?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Ugleb posted:

A little too much perhaps....

Oh hey, more dumpy marines!

join me at the squat rack, bröther

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Repairs are basically complete and I've installed a new cabinet. During the repairs, I fixed up Imrik's base so he was no longer supported by his tongue.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Atlas Hugged posted:

Repairs are basically complete and I've installed a new cabinet. During the repairs, I fixed up Imrik's base so he was no longer supported by his tongue.

That's a classic hammer dragon right there. Makes me want to dig out my Wood Elf Dragon from the loft and give it a proper redo.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
It's also the second time he's been hosed up. First time was when I had a buddy over and he asked which model was my absolute favorite, so I got him out and proceeded to drop him. Second time was the glass cabinet exploding a week ago. He's a tough fucker though and still looks great after his second round of repairs.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Harlot's Den Kickstarter (only slightly NSFW) this is actually quite a tame selection of lovingly sculpted busty ladies, but is mostly worth checking out for the patrons.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
"Short Sword"

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

doing a diorama where i print all the men at 28mm, all the women at 75mm, and short sword at 110mm

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

roger, rog-oh i get it

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Nebalebadingdong posted:

roger, rog-oh i get it

Jessica Robit.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Don't move glass Ikea cabinets in one piece, folks. This has been a public service announcement. Atlas Hugs cares.

I have 1 original cabinet remaining. I think I am going to disassemble and replace it as a precaution.

Big Ink
Jun 26, 2006
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]
Is someone throwing and retrieving bricks before discovery? What could possibly be causing that, or at least what brand/model of case are those?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
They're IKEA Detolfs. We moved in December, but it was literally across the street. I rolled them from one house to the other using one of these.

I'm guessing they were put under too much strain during that move and here we are now.

Additionally, the landlord had scheduled some maintenance over the week we spent moving our stuff across the street, so these cabinets were also moved around quite a few times by the maintenance team as they worked on different areas of the room they were in. If rolling them at an angle didn't strain the glass, then certainly being pushed around a room several times did, or just exacerbated it.

It doesn't really matter because broken cabinets are broken cabinets. There were three originally, and two have popped, so I'm thinking I should disassemble the third as a precaution and just put the models into storage while I think of another solution for displaying them.

I did replace the one that broke last week and I noticed that IKEA has made a few modifications to the design, so maybe this was a known problem that's been addressed? The side panels now have plastic runners on the bottom edges (maybe the top too, but I can't remember) to avoid damaging them when you slot them into the base. The back panel also has a plastic piece that secures it to the metal frame at the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

It's not her fault, she was just painted that way.