Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Chronojam posted:

I think it's from Satan. When he grabbed Pasqualo, his hand seemed to revert. Then he shot him in the dilz, because what could go wrong? :allears:

Pasqualo's hair didn't change color until after Katie kissed him. :psyduck: That's also when his hand reverted back to it's usual color. It changed when Satan blocked his punch and stayed that way. The glowing lines, though, do sometimes appear like that in past comics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I know that the glow typically comes anytime his powers are being used, like when he is moving fast or using strength and being physically hurt.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Site is down.

Edit: It's up now. Scared me for a moment.

Laputanmachine fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Sep 1, 2014

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Laputanmachine posted:

Site is down.

What have you done, goons?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I like how Trisssh is now Pasqualo's literal housecarl. Also her slow transformation to Lord of the Rings cosplayer.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

I would love to see them come across some wastlanders( I think that's what the Mad Max cosplayers call themselves) who then freak out realizing that Pas and co aren't just in costume.

Ratchu
Dec 31, 2011

mirror page on a better hosting. just in case

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Hey, my copy arrived.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Helmic
June 20, 2014, 12:01 pm | # | Reply
I’ve always wondered where Allison got that drat dog food. Pasqualo doesn’t own a dog, and they haven’t been anywhere else yet.
Gobolatula
June 20, 2014, 12:19 pm | Reply
I’m so happy someone finally asked this question. Pasqualo’s dad used to feed Pasqualo dog food when he was too drunk to cook.

Ahahahahah

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

SynthOrange posted:

Helmic
I’ve always wondered where Allison got that drat dog food. Pasqualo doesn’t own a dog, and they haven’t been anywhere else yet.
Gobolatula
I’m so happy someone finally asked this question. Pasqualo’s dad used to feed Pasqualo dog food when he was too drunk to cook.

Ahahahahah

:vince:
Are there any inconsistencies in this comic at all?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Shinmera posted:

Hey, my copy arrived.

Get crackalackin' on that, should take what, better part of an afternoon? :haw:

He really has the nicest notes with his sketches. He's so happy we're buying books! Almost makes me wish I wasn't dead broke buying booze for my bad webcomic habit.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
You're all loving monster.

If you give webcomic artists people money the soup kitchen for art school drop out will not accept them anymore. :ohdear:

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

SynthOrange posted:

Helmic
Gobolatula

Ahahahahah

Once again, Pasqualo's Dad proves to be the best character. Second best being Tubsy.

LED ZEPP
ELIN

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Randler posted:

You're all loving monster.

If you give webcomic artists people money the soup kitchen for art school drop out will not accept them anymore. :ohdear:

hell is too kind for those who unironically enjoy webcomics

but for some reason i like this stupid loving thing

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Afraid of Audio posted:

but for some reason i like this stupid loving thing

You've lost your touch, old man.

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Refurbished cats may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.
This is the only good apocalypse comic that has ever existed and it was almost worth reading the GBS thread to discover it.

Almost.

I really want a book but jesus gently caress $20 for shipping to Canada :( gently caress this frozen wasteland

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

RainbowCake posted:

This is the only good apocalypse comic that has ever existed and it was almost worth reading the GBS thread to discover it.

Almost.

Reading the GBS thread is basically an apocalypse scenario in and of itself.

I keep finding myself comparing this comic to Shaun of the Dead in that it's one of the few pieces of media that just decides to run with the crazy and doesn't seem to lose touch with it's heart. The world may be a shithole but how can you be that upset when your posse consists of: Your newly crowned zombie king best friend, her zombie dog, a snake that worships you as the herald of the new age, her crazy pet child, a black handyman with the vision to build you a suitable pad, and possible God herself. And none of it feels out of place in the ruins of a world where your other best friend straight out punched a skull out of a dude's head.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Robviously posted:

Reading the GBS thread is basically an apocalypse scenario in and of itself.

I keep finding myself comparing this comic to Shaun of the Dead in that it's one of the few pieces of media that just decides to run with the crazy and doesn't seem to lose touch with it's heart. The world may be a shithole but how can you be that upset when your posse consists of: Your newly crowned zombie king best friend, her zombie dog, a snake that worships you as the herald of the new age, her crazy pet child, a black handyman with the vision to build you a suitable pad, and possible God herself. And none of it feels out of place in the ruins of a world where your other best friend straight out punched a skull out of a dude's head.

Pow! Gangsta poo poo!

The author alone makes it worthwhile. Like someone mentioned before, he really goes out of his way to check up with his fans.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

He checks up with his fans and genuinely appreciates having fans, but he doesn't try to cater to them directly or alter the story or spoil what's coming, which is pretty loving important when it comes to not ruining the comic.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo. I saw this thread last night and the first post likening It Hurts!! to Tails Gets Trolled instantly made me think that it would be garbage because I hated TGT. It took me a day to swing back around, then I decided to give it a try read IH!! and went through the whole thing in one go, holy poo poo is this awesome.

Totally gonna buy the book once I've got some scratch, and gonna ask for a drawing of Tubsy, IE the Best character, doing more Gangsta poo poo.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
poo poo just got real.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Ha, best possible last panel.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Wicker Man posted:

poo poo just got real.

Wait... you can talk to dogs?

:allears:

edit: Pasqualo's circuitry also glows when he's thinking too hard, besides using superpowers and being emotional and poo poo. :3:

Also Ally and Poop have matching eye sockets, holy poo poo why did I not notice this

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Sep 3, 2014

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

Last panel is a perfect avatar waiting to happen. Five more of these till the break, I guess.

Literally Kermit posted:

Also Ally and Poop have matching eye sockets, holy poo poo why did I not notice this

Cuz you're dumb, it's quite endearing.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
He also has the left arm wound and roughly the same stomach hole.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Can god give the puppy eyes so huge even she can't resist them?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Wow, so Gob's really gotten good at expressions.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Mordja posted:

Wow, so Gob's really gotten good at expressions.

Yeah holy poo poo I don't think I've seen a more painful animated smile, and Pas going through the levels of grief is epic good.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

Panel six in the corner has Katie doing a thousand-yard-stare still. Hoping she flips out and interrupts the moment.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Read God Dammit! earlier. When Pasq goes up to heaven the background is a tab of the into of Stairway to Heaven. :lol:

Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.
If I would have come across this comic on my own, I wouldn't have bothered to read more than a few strips. So thanks for the thread, I'm hooked now. I jumped on at the link to the first strip, and managed to keep from looking ahead. I thought I was prepared for whatever the game-changer coming at #100 was, but HOLYSHITBALLS! I'm now caught up, and dreading having to wait for updates with the rest of you. Really looking forward to the next few strips before the hiatus.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's awesome how well newcomers get drawn in! I think there might still be some potential fans hanging out in the bad Web comic thread that don't know about this one.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Gob really does seem like a genuinely swell guy. Gonna buy me a book.

When I first started posting IH!! In the bad comics thread, I said it was terrible. I was lying. It is a good comic.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

When I first started posting IH!! In the bad comics thread, I said it was terrible. I was lying. It is a good comic.

thank you

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

It Hurts...Like a sickness!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

He's really the nicest from my correspondence.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
New one's up :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

Perfect execution, perfect expressions. Allison remains the best character, but aren't they all?

Maybe they're not going to all actually explode, because she seemed to think kissing him pre-talentshow was an alright plan. That rear end just don't quit!!

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Poor Trisssh, those puppy dog eyes could melt anyone's heart.

Yay for Pasqualo getting his heart back.. The heartbeat causing a meltdown is priceless though. Oh Allison. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Chronojam posted:

Perfect execution, perfect expressions. Allison remains the best character, but aren't they all?

Maybe they're not going to all actually explode, because she seemed to think kissing him pre-talentshow was an alright plan. That rear end just don't quit!!
False. Katie is the best character. Because that rear end just don't quit!!

• Locked thread