Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

quote:

Preview Wednesday's huge IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on Spike at 9/8c! If you can't watch the action on Wednesday, make sure to set your DVR!

A controversial conclusion to last weekıs 6 Sides of Steel Match left the question open- Who is the #1 Contender to the TNA World Title? Both Bobby Roode and Eric Young believe their feet hit the ground first. Kurt Angle will be making a ruling this Wednesday night as to who gets the next World Title Match against "The Destroyer" Lashley.

Speaking of Lashley, we understand the World Champion is coming to NYC ready for a fight this Wednesday night. Who will step forward and face Lashley? We'll find out this Wednesday on Impact.

Who is the greatest Tag Team on the planet? The TNA Tag Team Title Series kicks off with a HUGE Main event as The Wolves battle Team 3D and The Hardys for the 1st time ever! This first match will set the tone for this classic series. Who will emerge victorious in this tag team dream match and grab the early lead in this series to determine the TNA Tag Champs?

Last week, EC3 placed blame on Rhino for what happened to his Aunt Dixie. This was followed by a vicious assault by Ethan on his now former associate, Rhino. This week on Impact, Rhino gets his chance at revenge in a one-on-one match with EC3.

With Gail Kim successfully defending her Knockouts Title last week at Hardcore Justice, a new top contender needs to be crowned. This week Taryn Terrell meets Madison Rayne to determine the #1 contender for the Knockouts Title.

Plus you will meet for the very first time, American war hero Sergeant Chris Melendez and hear his incredible story.

All this and so much more this Wednesday night at 9/8c on Spike!

So Bobby Lashley has a new nickname. I'd go with "The Aircraft Carrier", because those take more hits, but what do I know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Oh yeah Impact is on Wednesdays now.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

what channel is velocity on directv

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

legit saw a tweet earlier in the day about tna being on today and was like "what its not thursday"

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
What's your favorite Lashley nickname? I like "God of Thunder"

That Guy From Pearldiver
Apr 18, 2001

President and Sole Member of the Andre Braugher Appreciation Society
Wow. No one in this crowd gives a gently caress,

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

That Guy From Pearldiver posted:

Wow. No one in this crowd gives a gently caress,

not even Kurt

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Way to go, MVP. Get that cheap heat.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bobby Lashley, most dominant champ ever. :lol:

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
not that I expect to decode the terrible booking of TNA, but why did they put Manic on the heel team and Crazzy Steve on the face team?

also, why do they keep booking Steve in these x-division matches?

That Guy From Pearldiver
Apr 18, 2001

President and Sole Member of the Andre Braugher Appreciation Society

SylvainMustach posted:

not that I expect to decode the terrible booking of TNA, but why did they put Manic on the heel team and Crazzy Steve on the face team?

also, why do they keep booking Steve in these x-division matches?

Because he's CRAZZZZZZY!!!

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
troubletroubletroubletrouble
troubletroubletrouble

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
im here now

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Hey look Kiyoshi is back who gives a poo poo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
james storm is a weeaboo and sanada has a cool theme

and now looks like muta

will he do the acid

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
why put face paint on the cutest wrestler in the company?
why?
why?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SylvainMustach posted:

why put face paint on the cutest wrestler in the company?
why?
why?

rockstar spud tho

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

NickRoweFillea posted:

rockstar spud tho

im talking like I hope he swings the same way I do because I wanna wine and dine that man, not cute as in i wanna put him in my pocket

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
there it was

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
errr
also I can't believe they're trying for 4 filming dates in a row in Bethlehem. there's no way they can expect to have a decent showing for all four dates. no way.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
good for this guy

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
BUT CAN HE PROMO

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

NickRoweFillea posted:

good for this guy

At least he can safely say that going to TNA was only the second wost thing to ever happen to him.

EDIT: Wait, Kennedy is former military? Didn't he have this big feud with Kurt Angle where he constantly disrespected the troops?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
:vince: WHEN DID ZACH GOWEN GET SO BIG? WHY DID WE FIRE HIM?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Didn't the Dudleys train another Iraq vetern for TNA? Then they turned heel on him?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Rhonne posted:

Didn't the Dudleys train another Iraq vetern for TNA? Then they turned heel on him?

Jesse Sorensen.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oh hey was this the show where MVP cut a promo about cops killing people. how did that come across

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

epitasis posted:

oh hey was this the show where MVP cut a promo about cops killing people. how did that come across

About as well as you can imagine, but seeing how heavily edited the show is, Im pretty sure they cut out any crowd reaction.

Also, that Low-Ki flapjack 2 double head stomp? :vince:

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

epitasis posted:

This was pre-recorded, right? :stare:

How the gently caress did Spike even think that with what's going on in Ferguson that this was anywhere close to a good idea?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it was recorded like a year ago but I wanna see how it come across because MVP was defending it on twitter

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MVP's promo was about how he was going to bring the NYPD down to put all the fans in chokeholds which was not a reference to Ferguson but a reference Eric Garner, a black man, being killed by police officers who choked him out to restrain him while he screamed that he couldn't breathe. The waited like 10 minutes to apply CPR.

it's totally okay it's not the same situation at all

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Here's the promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEG-maVJa6c

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
You can always tell @spikesports and @spikeTV what you think of this wonderful show.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

MassRafTer posted:

You can always tell @spikesports and @spikeTV what you think of this wonderful show.

#SJW #Derail #MRT

• Locked thread