Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starkwheat
Feb 27, 2012
I went and read Haifisch's LP. Didn't risk the run with potions of mutation, but nevertheless:

http://crawl.lantea.net/crawl/morgue/Starve/morgue-Starve-20140826-150416.txt
code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.16-a0-269-gd5b6136 (webtiles) character file.

18307083 Starve the Conqueror (level 27, 218/218 HPs)
             Began as a Gargoyle Chaos Knight on Aug 17, 2014.
             Was the Champion of Zin.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 15 runes on Aug 26, 2014!

The game lasted 06:55:42 (84160 turns).
Third all-runer and my second one in WebTiles. Is being gifted 10+ mutations at the end of lair, then ditching Xom for Zin considered cheesing?
Regarding the tournament, I'd like to join a team here. Any free spots left in local teams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starkwheat
Feb 27, 2012

Frobop posted:

Team Dont make the wrong choice has one spot open if anyone is interested. Play as serious or as casual as you like. Open to all skill levels.

code:
# TEAMCAPTAIN Miron
code:
# TEAMNAME Dont_make_the_wrong_choice
# TEAMMEMBERS Palyth Frobop GIRLIRL Jenzors

Reserving the spot. Excepting three wins at minimum during the tournament. Game-name is Starve.

Regarding the ever-eluding team name for kaschei: Abyss My Assassin.

• Locked thread