Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
Alright, so! I've been doing decent with this character so far, and I'd like to know what I should be doing better. Skills I should be training (currently I'm doing Conjurations and Evocations), spells I should be memorizing or forgetting, items I should dump, etc. (I also left a Young Poisoner's Handbook, Book of Ice, Maledictions, and Burglary lying around, to give an idea of of what spells're available to me. Plus there're a book of Air, Hindrances, Warp, and Grand Grimorie I can save for in the book store I found.) Also, where I should go next now that I've cleared Orc and Lair.

...Yeah, I've been whacking things with the long sword without any skill in Long Blades. I probably should stop that, even if most things were only tickling me. Also, contamination is bad, I guess, but its abilities just looked so good. I'll just have to eat it whenever I find a better weapon. And I'm kinda regeretting wear IDing that amulet of faith. When should I rip off the bandage and take it off? When I find a better amulet?

Kaja Rainbow fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Aug 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
Either removal or delaying distortion/banishing enemies until later in the game. Or making it a timed thing. Or adjustments to the exit gate spawning mechanisms to make it easier to find an exit. I don't know, it could use something to make it less of a pain (and Abyss-diving somewhat less tedious, from what I've heard the extended game supposedly has problems including that?)..

• Locked thread