Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should this card have been canceled?
This poll is closed.
No way the fighters worked and trained too hard 23 27.71%
Yes I am not paying for this 60 72.29%
Total: 83 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Haahaha I really hosed up that abortion - Dana White, tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

fatherdog posted:

No, this is MMA.
[/url]

Coming in too heavy,
no escape from realityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
[/quote]

joe soto dies
too many pies yancyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

LordPants posted:

I bet this card is going to be sweet or something but I ain't paying money to watch it so I'll never know...

kensei posted:

streams or :files: allowed.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

rao rao rao rao Renan Barao rao rao raoooOOOOOOoooooo renan barao. renan baraooooooo hold his hands when on tiiiiiles. rao rao rao rao can't cut weight in safe style. he got beat by a child rao rao rao, renan barao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXOSSSuXHm8

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was a pretty sick guillotine but that won't be doing the stretching poo poo out any favors

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

those two will be back out after the next fight in wigs and obvious name changes

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

dana's supplemented 'human being' with 'rent the notebook'. we are living in the most tolerant era of mma ever gentlemen.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

hahaha this is great. all one hundred people in the audience are booing despite paying as much for a seat as for a hotdog

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i wish i had twitter so i could pepper dana with 'great card man' 'crazy heavyweight fight'

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

of course greg jackson was involved in that

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

larkin's got some good striking but he cannot wrestle at all. the opposite for the other guy.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

renan, why did you ruin everything?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

we need to fill time? where's that human being renan who hosed up everything? *clattering, huge inhalation* have rogan be disappointed with him.... i don't loving know get kenny

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i cannot believe that just before the ppv starts they call renan an embarrassment to himself and the sport. this is amazing.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

DoombatINC posted:

"Does everyone have their tickets ready? The winner is in row AG, seat 38! Congratulations! Please report to the octagon, you are now fighting Daron Cruickshank."

hahaha

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

hahaha for christ's sake keep nate's commentary on

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

siiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

freud mayweather posted:

this dude's doin seizures

yeah that was pretty sideways. even money on making GBS threads himself.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

the kickboxing was poo poo (minus finish) but the ground stuff was rad

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

The Sphinxster posted:

That fighting wasn't too great.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

hahaha head movement does not exist

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

The Sphinxster posted:

I'm pretty sure I've never seen a standing TKO.

nate diaz / gray maynard.

also, i ddidn't know a level of delusion existed that can convince someone that they can beat ronda when they fight like that.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

hahaha yeahhhhh he dserved it for doing fun / stupid stuff

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

woooooo yeah guy from my home town who's a giant loving baby yeaaaahhhh

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

this is the most cody / chad fight i've seen since cody / chad

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Lloyd Boner posted:

How soon we forget Cummins

all's right with the world

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i take it back. this is reasonably competitive

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

soto's slowing down a little but is still doing an amazing job. tj's output is unreal.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

soto about to crack the top ten going 0-1 in the ufc

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

omg chael crash posted:

I've been playing temple run this whole time, is this fight alright

adjust for expectations and it's spectacular

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

holy gently caress that broke his neck

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Dillashaw vs. Cruz would be interesting if Cruz is anything like he was three years ago, the last time he fought

the most likely scenario presuming he wins and looks like at least a shadow of his former self.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

-Atom- posted:

surely you mean especially watchable

i rarely watch post fights but i'm watching the gently caress out of this one

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

'nobody has ever been hurt from it' - dana white on weight cutting

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

fucks sake 'correia do you think looking ehhhh against an unranked fighter makes you the number 1 contender?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

tj's pretty boring when discussing poo poo that i care about hearing about. 'i don't want to pick who i fight next' 'i don't care about trash talk' 'i just like to focus on martial arts' 'i just want to hang out'

• Locked thread